perfect illusion

1 month later
Joanne's POV
"Oscar can I please go home now?" I ask Oscar. We're at some party, again. I love partying but not oscars friends parties. They always end up bad. I've kept up with this perfect image of me and oscars relationship. It's all a lie, but no one knows. He hurts me, always all the time. If not physically or sexually, it's mentally. I've never felt this bad before. I cut every single night, and I always feel bad after because of my parents. My dad came home last night after a long time. And I barely said hi to him, because Oscar told me to go to this party. And if I don't obey him, we all know what's gonna happen.
"No you can't go home yet bitch" Oscar says and lays his arm around my waist while he leads me outside of the house. He take out a pack of cigarettes and take out two. He hands me one, he first lights his and then mine.
"Have you talked to Kaia?" he asks out of the blue.
"No, not since then"
"Hm okay, you know she asked me about you"
"You two talk?" I ask confused.
"Yeah, we hang out too"
"I didn't know"
"Yeah, and have sex" He says casually and takes a puff of his cigarette. I freeze, more confused then angry.
"You what?"
"You heard me, you thought I would be happy just with you?" He asks, getting angry which scares me.
"No, I'm just surprised you have time. You always hangout with me" That's actually true, and I hate it.
"Yeah well obviously when I don't hangout with you. Okay that's too many questions, what about I give you a round and then drive you home and you shut up okay?" I know what a round means, I just nod and let him do whatever he wants. While crying in pain. I can't take this anymore, I can't. He drive me home and when we get back I sit outside the door for a while. Crying. I can't go in there yet, I know my parents are awake. Maybe it's time for them to know, or not. No they should never know. Never. I open the door quietly, and then I run up the stairs. My parents are in the living room. I hear my dad say my name but I ignore it. I get inside of my room and look the door. I strip down to my underwear and then I take a look in the mirror. I'm so unhappy with myself. Look at all these scars, fat and bruises. It's not weird that nobody loves me. I hear a knock at the door but I ignore it. Instead I start crying. I walk into my bathroom and take out a box. Where I have my lovely blade. I cut, more deep then before. My vision gets blurry, I let out a scream. And I hear my parents on the other side of the bathroom door.
"JOANNE OPEN UP RIGHT NOW, WHATS GOING ON" I hear my mom yell.
"I'm sorry" I say, very quietly. Before I doze off I see my parents opening the door, and then I hear a loud scream from my mom.

Gaga's POV
We're in the hospital. I'm a mess. Sitting in the waiting room with my husband while they're doing everything they can to save my daughter. I have no tears left to cry. The possibility of losing my daughter is something I don't want. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't wanna push her so I let it be. I'm a horrible mother.
"Stef" Taylor says, I look him dead in the eyes. My eyes is full of nothingness.
"Yeah?" I say, with a very tired voice.
"Did you her what the doctor said?" He asks and I turn my head to the doctor. I didn't know she was there.
"No sorry I was caught up in my head."
"It's okay, I was telling you that your daughter lost a lot of blood but she's going to be okay. You can go see her now." I nod and grab my husbands hand. We walk into the room where I see Joanne laying, she looks so fragile. This is when I notice all the bruises on her body, and all the red lines that look new. I can't see all of them due to her bandage on her wrists.
"Someone's hurting her, look at the bruises" I say to Taylor who looks like he might kill someone.
"I know" He just says and sits down on the right side of Joanne, I go over and sit on the left. I stroke my baby girl on her forehead, I wanna know who's causing her this much pain. But right now I just want my daughter in my arms. Not in this hospital bed. I grab her hand and I guess I was really tired of all the crying because I fell asleep right after. Still holding my daughters hand like my life depended on it.