what?

Joanne's POV

"Jojo! Lunch!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I went to sleep directly when we got home, in my mom's bed. Because I guess I didn't wanna sleep alone. I get up from her bed and walk downstairs. Where my mom is sitting with two plates of pasta. Always pasta. But it's okay because I love it.
"so did you sleep good?" my mom asks while handing me the plate.
"yes, I was too tired when we got home I couldn't really think" I say while sitting down and dig into the food.
"good"she says, with a small smile.
"when's dad coming home?"
"Honestly i'm not sure yet"
"I miss him"
"so do I sweetie, but it's his job"
"I know, I just wish it was closer"
"so do I, now eat up. Oscar wanted to talk to you" oh right I had forgotten about that. I eat up fast and thank my mom for the food. Before calling I walk up to my room and get ready for the day. Then I take my phone and walk out and sit by the swimming pool. I press call and wait for Oscar to answer. It doesn't take long.

O:Joanne?

J:Yes Oscar it's me

O:Have you talked to Kaia?

J:No? why? should I?

O:NO DON'T TALK TO HER

J:Uhm okay I won't

O:Sorry I jelled, just get over here, and don't talk to Kaia before you come here okay?

J:I'll come over, i can't promise you that she's my best...

O:just promise me babe it's important

J:Okay?

O:Good see you soon, bye love

J:bye

That was weird? And I obviously had to talk to Kaia, something's obviously going on. Should I text or call her? I didn't have enough time to decide when Kaia calls me. I answer.

K:OMG JOANNE

J:Hiiiii

K:Something happened and I need to tell you, I feel so bad.

J:Tell me, it can't be that bad.

K:You'll hate me, but rather that then lie to you.

J:okayy...

K:Have you talked to Oscar?

J:Yeah, and he said that I shouldn't talk to you

K:But you didn't listen to him?

J:No, you're my best friend.

K:And did he tell you anything?

J:Not really no.

K:Okay so when you were in Paris, Oscar called me and asked if I wanted to come to his party.

J:Mhm

K:And I got totally drunk, I don't know about him.

J:Mhm..

K:And we, well eh we had you know

J:So my boyfriend cheated on me, with my best friend?

K:Yes Jo i'm soso sorry! I was drunk!

She didn't get to say more before I hang up the phone. I'm not crying. I'm just standing there, totally numb. Oscar doesn't live that far away from me, so I decide to walk over there right now. I didn't even bother telling my mom what happened or where I was going. I just had to confront him right this second. I walk, very fast. And i'm there after like 5minutes, it usually takes 10. His parents cars isn't there, only his. Good, I don't need the whole family to be there. I walk up to the front door and ring the bell. Soon after Oscar is there. It hurts even more seeing his face.
"Babe! I missed you!" He says and tries to grab my waist but I take a step back.
"Don't" I said. His look changes from sweet to angry.
"You talked to Kaia"
"Yes"
"Even tho I told you no"
"Yeah, and you fucking cheated"
"You deserved it"
"What?" I say, and before he answered or I could say anything else he grabbed my wrist firmly and dragged me in. I tried to push him away, I really tried. But he's so much stronger than me. It was hard. I don't wanna talk or think about what happens next. Hours after, he finally lets me go. I run. Not home. Not to anyone's house. I just run. I have bruises all over my body, and on my soul. I can't believe what just happened. This isn't the Oscar I know. I can feel my phone go off like crazy, it's my mom asking where I am. I never told her where I was going, and if I get home like this she will get even more crazy. And I don't wanna tell her what happened, yet. I get out my phone and see she's still calling me. I don't trust my voice enough so I just text her.
"Sorry I forgot to tell you I'm at Oscars house! I'll be home in like an hour" I press send and she answers quickly.
"Oh god I was so worried! You have to tell me before leaving for hours!! Okay but I'm glad you're okay, I'll be in the studio for two hours so don't feel rushed, love you💛" okay so she isn't home, good. Then I can go home and just fix everything and just forget about all of this and just never tell anyone and life will be amazing.
I wish, but I'll never be okay after this. My life will never be the same. I can never forget this.

liked by raphlefriant, ladygaga and 678 456 others

joannekg:I wish I was a little kid again, when I didn't have any problems

comments were disabled