grandma and beyoncé

liked by btwfoundation, taylorhill and 498765 more

joannekg:hanging out with grandma, always have a good time💞

tagged:cynthiabtw

load 289765+ comments

fan:mom!

user:shes so beautiful

ladygaga:my beautiful mother🌙
joannekg liked this comment

fan2:understand now why gaga and joanne is so beautiful
joannekg liked this comment

oscarbimes:she's so gorgeous
ladygaga and joannekg liked this comment

fan4:she's the kindest person ever

fan8:I understand why Gaga and you are so kind

joannekg:@ladygaga 💞 @oscarbimes 💍💘

cynthiabtw:I always love spending time with you, my beautiful granddaughter❤️
ladygaga liked this comment

user:I wanna look like her when I'm a grandma

joannekg:@cynthiabtw I love you💖

———————————————

Gaga's POV
I look at Joannes recent post, my beautiful mother. I told her to pick up Joanne, I think Joanne needed to see her. I'm still very worried about my daughter. She seems happy, but I know that her problems didn't just disappear. Especially not her sleeping problems. I've felt the need to always let her sleep in my bed, since Taylor is in Chicago. He didn't wanna leave, he knew she was hurting and she's not just my world but his too. Knowing that the person you love the most is hurting so much she feels the need to harm herself, breaks my heart. I still don't know the full reason on why she's hurting so much. She said it was because she hated herself, and because she couldn't sleep. I think there's more to it than that. We set her up with my therapist, so she can talk to her. Maybe she feel more comfortable doing that. I decide that when she gets home I'm gonna talk to her about giving me the things she uses to hurt herself. She needs to stop with this. The doorbell started to ring. I'm confused, who is it? I walk to open the door and I see Beyoncé and Blue Ivy. Shoot it's 3pm already.
"Beyoncé!" I say and hug her, damn I've missed her.
"Hey stef how's things?" she say letting go of our hug and looking directly into my eyes. It makes me wanna cry and just spill everything. But I decide i'll wait until Joanne is her so she can play with Blue.
"I'll tell you later, when Blue can be with Joanne. Speaking of blue, hey girl" I say and look down at blue who goes to me for a hug. Blue is the most adorable thing ever.
"where's jojo" blue asks in her adorable voice
"she's with her grandmother, but I think she's on her way! And she'll be so happy to meet you again" I tell blue and she smiles a big smile. And what a timing, through the door comes Joanne.
"JOJO" Blue shouts and run to Joanne, who gets very surprised.
"BLUE?!"Joanne catch Blue and lifts her up in a hug.
"Oh hi Joanne remember me" Beyoncé say with a laugh.
"how could I forget" Joanne says and walks towards beyoncé to get a hug.
"I've missed you guys" Joanne says and plants a kiss on Blues head
"We've missed you too" Beyoncé said with a smile.
"Jojo can we go out and swim?" Blue asks, I can see that Joanne wants to say no because of her scars. But she can't say no to Blue, so she agrees.
"I have these puffy things for your arms so you can float. They're disney themed" I say and Blue jumps up and down. Blue and Joanne go change into their swimsuits and then they go out to the pool. Blue has on swimming glasses and the floating things. Me and Bey decides to sit and watch.
"So Stef, tell me what's up. I know there's some stuff going on with Joanne" she says and gives me her look again. I take a deep breath before telling her. About everything. About when I found out she hurts herself, why she does it, her boyfriend and just everything. I end up releasing a few tears. Beyoncé is right beside me listening carefully and embracing me in her arms.
"Okay look everything is gonna be okay. I'm gonna hell you through everything. Joanne is a beautiful young girl, we both know teenage years is a difficult time. But she's strong she can go through this, but she needs help. So lucky her she got the most caring and kind mom ever."Beyoncé's word really touched me. We kept on talking after that. About our husbands, about Blue and just everything.

Joanne's POV
"jojo?" blue asks
"yes blueblue?"
"what's these" she asks and points at my scars. I don't know what to say, I can't lie to this little girl. Who's the sweetest thing, but I don't wanna ruin her or anything. But I know she's a smart girl.
"these are scars" I say, she looks at me confused. I hope she won't ask how I got them, I really don't wanna explain.
"does they hurt?" is all she asks, with her cute little voice.
"a little" I say, not lying.
"I can kiss on them, my mom always does that when I get hurt" she says and I just nod at her. She kisses my scars and then she looks up at me.
"did it help?" I smile and nod, which make her really happy.
"shall we continue playing mermaids?" I ask and she nods very excited. I've really missed Blue. I've always wanted to have a little sister. Blue is the closest I got. I look back at mom who's crying into Beyoncé. Beyoncé looks at me and gives me a sympathy smile. I guess mom told her about me. But honestly it doesn't bother me, just means I won't have to tell her. After a while of playing with Blue we get up and walk to mom and b.
"Hey girls we have a plan" Beyoncé says.
"What?" I ask sitting down next to my mom, who wraps her arm around me. Blue sits down next to me and I do the same.
"What about us going to Disneyland this weekend? The one in Paris" Beyoncé said and me and blue got really excited.
"YEEES" Blue shouts and we all laugh at her cute reaction.
"Well you better go pack Joanne, our flight leaves in a couple of hours. We'll drive by Beyoncé's house so they can get their things as well." My mom says and I run up to my room to start packing. I pack some clothes and then I look to a box, where I keep my lifesavers. I quickly put it in as well. After a while I'm done and I walk down to see my mom done as well.
"first stop our house, then paris" beyoncé says and we all go into the car.