i wanna sleep

liked by kaiagerber,raphelfriant and 1

liked by kaiagerber,raphelfriant and 1.5m more

joannekg:can you shut off your thoughts and just go to sleep?💭

comments disabled

————————————————

Joanne's POV
I decide to turn off the comments on this post. I'm really not in the mood. I kind of wish i didn't post this picture, I know my mom will be worried. My phone keeps vibrating, people keep texting me. But honestly I have no energy of answering. It's also 3am so i'm surprised people are awake. I've tried to sleep for hours but just failed. I'm also scared of sleeping. I always have nightmares. I feel tears streaming down on my cheeks. I wanna cut so bad right now. Then I think about what my mom said in Chicago. I take a deep breath and try to keep my tears inside, which I fail in. I walk into my parents room to see them sleeping. I go to my mom's side and starts to carefully shake her.
"mommy" i say not so loud and with a shaky voice. I say it three times until my mom wakes up.
"Jo?" she say before opening her eyes. When she sees me crying she quickly sits up and puts her hands on my shoulders.
"baby what's wrong?" she asks worried.
"I just couldn't sleep and I wanted to cut so bad but I came to you instead" I say and by now the silent tears has turned into sobs. Which makes my dad wake up. My mom takes me in a tight hug and her hand goes up and down my back.
"shsh baby it's okay it's okay mommy's here now" after a while i've calmed down.
"you're sleeping with us tonight" dad says and I nod. I climb into their king sized bed so i'm in the middle of them. They wrap their arms around me and kiss me on the face.
"it's gonna be okay now, you're with us. Nothing can hurt you now" mom says and after a while I succeed in falling asleep. Not so worried about having a nightmare. Now when my parents are beside me.

Gaga's POV
I see that Joanne's eyes are slowly starting to shut. When I know she's asleep I look at Taylor. He notice and look back.
"Tay i'm worried" I say, trying not to cry.
"I know Stef, so am I"He says, he takes my hand and holds it tight.
"We have to stay strong for her, she needs us now more than ever"I say and he nods. Then he looks down at her and smile.
"She's so cute when she's sleeping"he says and I smile, he's right she sure is.
"goodnight baby" he says and soon after he falls asleep. I decide to go check my phone and I can see I have a notification that Joanne posted a picture. I click on it and I see my beautiful baby's face. I read the caption and it has me a little worried. I look down at my baby. Imagining what's going on in that beautiful head of hers. I like the photo then I put my phone back on the side table. Slowly after I fall asleep. With my baby in my arms.