hello Paris

Joanne's POV
"JOJOOO WAKE UP" I can feel someone jump on me while screaming. I open my eyes and see a very excited Blue. She smiles when she sees my eyes open.
"WE'RE HERE COMECOMECOME DISNEYLAND" Blue says jumping up and down on me again.
"Blue be careful with her, or she can't go on roller coasters with you" Beyoncé says and Blue directly gets of me. But before she does that she gives me a hug. Ahhh she's so sweet.
"I'm awake Blue, and I'm very ready to go on roller coasters with you"I say while Blue keeps on jumping up and down in excitement. She gives Beyoncé and my mom a hug as well. She's really excited it's crazy. I get up from the couch and my mom puts her arm around me. I snuggle up against her, I feel safe in her arms.
"I'll always protect you" mom whispers in my ear and kisses me on the cheek then she lets go of me and grabs my hand. Beyoncé is holding Blue and we all walk out with bodyguards surrounding us. I mean it's Beyoncé and Lady Gaga. My mom's grip on my hand tightens, she always does that when we're around a lot of people. A mothers instinct. There's a lot of people screaming and both my mom and B waves to them.
"THIS IS AN AMAZING GROUP"
"YOU'RE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL"
"LOOK OVER HERE"
My mom and B let's me and Blue get into the car while they take some pictures with the fans. After a while they're done and they climb in with us. My mom decides to take a picture of me before sitting next to me. I lean on her and she shows me the picture.
"I like it" I say smiling. My mom thinks it was good enough for her instagram because "all pictures of Joanne is beautiful" obviously she has to say that she's my mom.

 My mom thinks it was good enough for her instagram because "all pictures of Joanne is beautiful" obviously she has to say that she's my mom

liked by taylorkinney111 and 876 567 other people

ladygaga:Paris💘

tagged:joannekg

load 654378+comments

fan:JOANNE MARRY ME

fan2:Omg Joanne is so beautiful it's crazy

taylorkinney111:I miss my girls❤️
ladygaga and joannekg liked this comment

user:beautiful just like her mom!!

raphelfriant:I miss you sis!! And you Stef💛
ladygaga liked this comment

hater:I feel bad for her that she has gaga as her mom

hater2:^its gaga who's the unlucky one

fan3:I wish I was Joanne's friend!!

kimkardashian:woah she's beautiful!!