paris next

liked by ladygaga, beyoncé and 1m more

joannekg:see you soon paris✈️

load 678965+ comments

fan:ooo why she's going to paris

beyfan:OMG BEY LIKED WHAT

beyfan2:omg do you think Beyoncé is with her??

oscarbimes:thanks for letting me know you're going to paris🙄you're lucky I love you😘

fan4:^kind of rude

user:^^rude

user2:^^^you don't own her

user3:^^omg guys calm down

kaiagerber:tell mickey I love him

taylorkinney111:wish I was going w you💘
ladygaga liked this comment

joannekg:@oscarbimes i'm sorry?😘 @kaiagerber my top priority @taylorkinney111 so do I dad💘

———————————————-

Joanne's POV
Oscars comment was a bit, weird? I don't know if it was serious or if he was joking. So I decided I would text him.

from Jojo💍
Your comment was a bit odd. Are you srsly mad for me not telling you? Because i didn't know I was going until like 4hrs ago.

from Oscar💍
yeah I'm a little mad. I'm your boyfriend you should tell me stuff, not letting me know through instagram. But have fun on your trip bye

I decide to just ignore him, i'm not in the mood to be honest. I look out the window and close my eyes. Then I feel someone grabbing my arm. I open my eyes and see it's Blue.
"Oh hey Blue"
"Jojo can we watch a movie" Blue asks in her cute voice and you just can't say no.
"Of course baby, whatever you wanna watch"
"I wanna watch the lion king!!"
"then let's do that!" We move to the couches in the plane. Mom and B is sitting on the other side drinking coffee and working. Its crazy they can never go on vacation, there's always something they have to do. When the movie is almost over, Blue has fallen asleep. I'm still awake, and i'm not planning on sleeping. I decide to lay blue on the other couch. B sees me carry Blue and smiles at me. My mom is sleeping, and Beyoncé decides that she doesn't wanna work anymore. I lay Blue on the couch, she look so beautiful when she's sleeping. I walk over to Beyoncé and she wraps her arm around me.
"Blue is so cute when she's sleeping" I say.
"I know right, so is your mom" B says smiling and I look over at my mom. She's right.
"I guess mom told you about me before"
"She did, she really cares about you"
"Yeah, I'm lucky I got her. I guess you're not much of a sleeper as well?" I say looking over at Beyoncé. She's so beautiful all natural.
"Not really no. Kind of like you, there's always so much on my mind. It never rests."
"I understand you, completely. I wish I could just turn the thoughts off"
"Yeah, have you ever tried meditation?"
"Yeah, it didn't work. I've tried multiple things but nothing works. I feel like a lost cause."
"You're not a lost cause, you just haven't founded your thing yet. If relaxing isn't your thing, maybe letting all your feelings out is. I'm thinking you're a person who likes to keep everything inside of you." Beyoncé says and she's so right.
"You're right. I don't like to bother people with my feelings. And that stresses me out. I've never told anyone this before. I have so much piled inside of me" I say, letting some things out. I feel like I can really talk with Beyoncé. Because I see her more as a friend. And I don't know but it's easier. Maybe because I don't see her everyday. I don't know.
"Do you feel better now when you're starting to open up?"she asks me
"Actually yeah."
"Have you tried a therapist?"
"Not yet, but I am. I'm just scared of telling everything that's bothering me."
"It's all going to be okay in the end, remember, we all want you to be happy and what's best for you" she says and I hug her.
"thank you"
"anytime, do you wanna see a movie? I don't think either of us is going to sleep for a while" she says and looks at me. I nod. We go over to the couch I was sitting with Blue before. We decide to watch Mean Girls. Then High school musical 1,2 and 3. Then we finally fell asleep. When we woke up. We were in Paris.