《02》

I got home and walked to the door. I stopped walking when I saw... Park Jimin, my ex. My smile dropped. I was shocked. I was scared but walked up to him anyways.

"Hey Ae-" I cut him off. "Why are you here? How do you know where I live?!" I yelled which made him flinch.

"Aera I-" I slapped him. "Leave!" I yelled and he sighed before leaving. I ran inside crying and slammed the door shut, sliding down the door:

Why did he need to appear, why? He ruined my life, he was my everything, I loved him, I LOVED him, but not anymore, I think

*FlashBack*
I was walking to my boyfriends house with a bag of his favorite food and drink and a card in it. I was so happy, I kept smiling all the way there.

It was our 1st year anniversary! I was so excited that I couldn't wait. I decided to run instead of walking.
-
I arrived and was about to knock but saw it was unlocked. I opened it and went inside. I took my shoes off and saw another pair of girl shoes. I was shocked, maybe it's his mothers.

I then heard laughing then... a moan. Tears filled my eyes, It couldn't be... he can't be.. cheating on me... right?

I decided to go upstairs and check.
-
I got upstairs and peeked through the door, I saw my best friend and Jimin... kissing lip to lip. Tears flowed down my face as I dropped the bag which made a loud noise.

They turned my way and were shocked. "A-aera, I-Its not what it looks like." I ran off.
-
I made it downstairs but felt 2 arms wrap around my waist.

-I made it downstairs but felt 2 arms wrap around my waist

I couldn't move, I felt weak. "L-Let me go..." I said weakly, still with tears flowing down my face.

"Aera, pl-" I cut him off. "I said let me go!" I yelled and he flinched before letting me go. I then ran off and out the door, slamming it after.

*End of Flashback*

Just thinking of it hurts me, I guess... I'm not over him yet. I kept crying and crying because of him. Soon, crying myself to sleep.