《31》

"Can you please stay with me?" I asked him, looking into his eyes. He smiled and his eyes dissappeared. I laughed and he looked at me confused.

"Your eyes are gone!" I said laughing. He smiled and walked towards me and hugged me. "I love you... Aera." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He pout and pointed to his lips.

"Yah! We're not dating yet!" I said and he sighed, looking sad, mostly cute. "Aish~!" I sighed and kissed his lips and pulled away but he pulled me into the kiss again. I was shocked, but kissed him back still.

He smiled and hugged me after. "Now, sleep, I'll be right by your side okay?" I nodded and turn to sleep.
-
I couldn't sleep. I then turned and looked at Jimin.

"O-oppa?" I said quietly for him to hear. He opened his eyes and saw me, staring at him. He walked towards me and hugged me, putting me in his embrace, making me feel comfortable and safe.

"What's wrong?" He asked, making me feel even more safe. "I... *yawn? Can't sleep..." I said, hugging him. He smiled, kissing my forehead before I fell asleep.

             "Goodnight... Aera."
~~~
I won't be updating! I might update late I mean, but I have school now! Wish me luck! Middle school, here I come! Love you!