《33》

I woke up and saw Jimin looking or should I say, staring at me. I then got up and was about to go upstairs when someone grabbed my waist. It's Jimin. I sighed, turning around to face him, 2 inches away. I started to get flustered as I looked somewhere else and he chuckled.

I miss that chuckle... I miss him... right? I sighed, taking his hands off mine but it just tighten even more, making me moan a little. His eyes widen and same with me. I then blushed tons of shades of red. I ran upstairs shocked and shy.
-
I shut the door close and locked it. I slid down the door, flustered. I then smiled to myself, How stupid of me. I then heard the door unlock out of no where, making me turn around and try to block it, but knowing it was just Jimin, he would win me anyway.

Then I moved so the door just shot open, making Jimin fall to the floor. I laughed and he smiled and groaned in pain, getting up I decided to help him for the first time again. He then pulled me down with him, making me fall on top of him, making us make eye contact.

"J-Jimin..." I said, nervously looking at him. He smiled before pecking my lips a little. I got up and left him in the room, alone as I heard him yell. 

"Yah! Aera!" He yelled, making me hide inside a closet far from the stairs. I then saw him looking at the closet, making me back up and hit something which made me fall down and hit a cold floor, making me scream.

"JIMIN!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!" I yelled, scared as hell to the no. Then I looked up and made eye contact with Jimin. He risked his life for me as he reached all the way down halfway for me. I smiled and took his hand when....
---
GTG! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! LOVE YOU ALL BYE! SCHOOL TIME! WISH ME LUCK!