《24》

(Anyone know the dance besides me to this??)
-
I got home and opened the door to see... an empty house? Where did Jimin go? He was supposed to be back already.
-
I walked in and put the food away from the grocery store today. I then heard someone call my name. I turned and realized it was Jimin.

"Where wer-" He cut me off. "I'll be going to work, sorry." He said before leaving.

Jimin has been acting weird these past 2 weeks. I sighed before continuing what I was doing.
-
(Here comes YOONGI!)

It was already 6. Jimin was supposed to be back already. He left at 12, now where is he?

I sighed, maybe nightshift? I then decided to go for a walk. I got dressed and went for a walk.
-
I arrived and looked around, to find a swing Area. I then went towards one of them and sat down.

I was swinging until I started to sing one of the sad or I guess, my favorite songs to sing when I'm sad (True for me, no lie).

After singing, I realized tears were streaming down my face. I wiped them away as I heard clapping behind me. I turned and saw a guy, standing in a black hoodie.

I backed away, scared he might hurt me until he spoke. "I won't hurt you." He said coming to sit on the swing next to me.

I sighed and sat down next to him. "Nice voice, why were you singing it so sadly?" He asked, making me think of Jimin.

"Well, it's just... nothing, my names Aera, yours?" I asked. "Yoongi." I nodded and looked at the time, 6:23. I needed to go now.

"Sorry for the short talk, I gotta go, bye Yoongi." I said bowing as he said goodbye.
-
I got home, confused as all the lights were on. I got inside and locked the door, facing back to see a worried, concerned Jimin.

"Where were you?! I thought you died! Or worst! Kidnapped!!" He said pulling me into a hug. I felt... comfort in his hug.

"I-I went for a walk..." I said and smiled as he worried about me. He sighed in relief as he brought me to the dinner room. My eyes widen.

"You cooked this!" I yelled in happiness. He nodded and smiled at me. "Of course I did, princess." I smiled and kissed him. He smiled and we ate, sleeping after, lovingly.