《35》

2 days have passed, Jimin has left. We tried sorting everything, but nothing worked. His parents didn't accept me. I then decided to go and get some fresh air at the park, so I got dressed in this:

 I then decided to go and get some fresh air at the park, so I got dressed in this:

I then left the house.
-
I arrived at the park, looking around and seeing happy couples hugging and kissing. I felt alone and sad. I miss him... but I now wonder, does he still miss me? Does he love me still? I shook my head, I know he isn't happy... right?
-
Jimin's POV:

I was gonna leave the living room when she clung onto my arm, annoying me so god damn much.

"Oppa~~ Why are you ignoring me?" She said with her disgusting aegyo, making me cringe hard. I yanked my arm away from her and left the house.
-
I arrived at the park, I sighed, this is where me and Aera always went when we were bored at home, but now I don't even know where she is. I wonder does she miss me like how I miss her? Does she still love me like how I do still? Is she happy? No, stupid Jimin, of course, she's not happy! You left her, you idiot.

I sighed, before seeing a familiar figure, standing near a tree, watching... couples kissing and hugging and cuddling under the trees. Being the curious me, I walked up to her but stopped when I smelt her fragrance. My eyes widen, I was... happy. I then covered her eyes, making her jump up.
-
Your POV:

I was watching the happy couples when someone covered my eyes with their... smoll hands (HEHE). I can tell it's a guy, but who would do this to me? Only Jimin wou- wait... is this... Jimin?!

"Jimin?!" I said excitedly, turning around, hugging him. I then felt someone hug me back, kissing my forehead, making me smile.

"Hey... Jagi." I smiled, knowing it was Jimin was the best thing right now. He then pulled away from the hug, but still held onto my waist tightly like I was being pulled away but he was fighting for me, just me.

"I missed you Jagiya..." He said hugging me tightly, letting his head lay on the crook of my neck, sending shivers down my neck as he breathes.

                                                          "I missed you too... Jimin..."
---
Now, sorry I haven't been updating. I've just updated now in art class at school, he let us. Anyways, I'm very and really sorry, again. I love you guys and I'll try to update more! I said TRY okay? I am sorry again! Love you K-Diamonds! Sorry again! BYE! 

Also! New Jungkook FF coming out soon!! Stay tuned, follow me or not... and just stay tuned for the new story! Any questions, let me know here! BYE~~!!