《33》

I grabbed his hand when....

"Jimin!" He fell down next to me. He sighed, then looked at me, he was worried for me when I was worried for him!

"Are you alright?!" I said, and he smiled before holding my cheeks. He nodded, kissing my forehead. "Now, are you alright, Aera..." I nodded, blushing as he chuckled. Then, his thinking face came on.

"How do we get up?" He asked, making me think too. "I don't kn-" He took this chance to kiss my lips, shocking the hell out of me. I pushed him away, but he resisted. I sighed, kissing him back... with love.

He then smiled, pulling my hand with him as we ran out a door, leading us back upstairs. I glared at Jimin and pouted, he lied to me. He smiled, walking up to me, pecking my kiss and then hugging me. I decided to hug him back, it was comfortable.

"Y/n..." He said, sadly. I looked at him, I was now worried instead of happy. His words shocked me, making me break down crying. I have now lost him to someone else.

                                                   "I'm marrying someone else..."

---
Sorry I haven't updated everyone! This was supposed to be published yesterday at Rm's b-day but I had no ideas and this was short, I know and I'm sorry!! I love you guys, and hope you enjoyed this! I love this song!

Henry-It's You