《38》

I woke up and looked around. I saw Jimin lying beside me, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and thought of yesterday, it was amazing. I had lots of fun with him, especially when we were eating food!
-
I was cooking and felt someone wrap their hands around my waist. I jumped a little in surprise. He chuckled and put his head on my shoulder, peeking over to see what I cooked for us this morning. He smiled when he saw pancakes.

"Thanks for cooking breakfast for us, Jagi." He said, kissing my cheek softly, making me blush a little, but smile more. I nodded and continued making the mini pancakes.
-
We finished eating as the doorbell rang really fast. Is there someone here that is angry??

I opened the door and saw... a pissed off girl, wait! It's Jimin's wife? I then was about to close the door when she slammed it open, sending me to the floor, making a loud thud. Then Jimin came running into the living room, shocked.

"Aera!" Jimin yelled as he came towards me to help me up. I rubbed my head in pain. The girl scoffed.

"SO FAKE." She said, pissing Jimin off. Jimin put me on the couch to rest as they dealt with their own problems. The last thing I heard before falling asleep was...

                                                              "I'll kill her then!"
---
Another update! I'll try to update more!!! I can't wait! 4 more days until I go to the BTS concert in Chicago!!!!! Wish me luck! I'll try to record and put the videos on here! Love ya'll!