《29》

Your POV:

I heard what he said. It hurts, it hurts me, my heart, but... I don't know if I will forgive him. My heart says yes... but my mind says no. My head hurts like hell right now.

Then I felt him leaving and letting go of my hand. I didn't want him to leave somehow and decided to get his attention.

"J-jimin..." I said weakly. I heard his footsteps stop. He turned around and walked towards me. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting next to me with guilt in his eyes. He looked down.

I sighed and pulled his chin up to kiss him softly. Tears streamed down his handsome face. I wiped them away and smiled at him, weakly.

"A-aera..." He said with a cracky voice due to his crying and sobbing right now. He looked at me

 He looked at me

"I'm sorry...." He said before standing up and hug me. I was shocked but hugged him back, he was so warm and so... comfy I ended up falling asleep on him.
-
Jimin POV:

I heard light snores and looked down at her to see her sleeping. I smiled and am placed her down on the bed. I smiled before kissing her forehead then lips.

"Goodnight and bye Aera, I... I love you." I said and left as Jennie glared at me before going in. Oh yeah, I forgot she was here.
-
Jennie POV:

The door opened as Jimin came out smiling. Don't tell me she forgave him. I glared at him and when he sawbme, his smiled dropped and he left. I walked into the room to see her sleeping peacefully.

"Aish.... he made you smile ready?" I said, shocked but happy they were okay. Aera smiled at me and I sighed, at least she was happy, then so am I.
~~~
Sorry for the short ass chapters! I love you guys! Also, I love IDOL so much! Let's get them to 100M views!

Check out BOY STORY, I say... they are the Mini version of BTS/NCT

XIN LONG IS MINEZZZZZZZZZ lol, BTS IS OURSSSS, ARMIES ARE THEIRSSSSSSS

SUPPORT THE MINI VERSION IF BTS, NCT AND STRAY KIDS (I say bts...)

BOYSTORY!!! XINLONG! ZEYU! MING RUI! ZIHAO! HANYU! SHAN YU!