《39》

I woke up and found myself in Jimin's room. I turned and bumped into a chest. I groaned and heard someone chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin smiling at me.

"Hey jagi." He said kissing my nose. I turned around and cuddled into the blanket making him chuckle even more.

"Jagi~~" He sang making me laugh a little, it's also... been a while, a long time since I heard him sing, he's never sang ever since he quit his career a few years ago when he turned 27. I felt bad for him, He did it because of me.

"J-jimin?" I said, making me turn me around towards him and making eye contact. "Yes jagi?" He said softly.

"C-can... I hear you sing?" I asked, making him stiff all of a sudden. He sighed before sitting up and towards the edge of the bed. I looked down, feeling ashamed of myself.

"N-neverm-" He cut me off by walking towards my side of the bed, making me confused. He kissed my head and smiled.

"Of course I'll sing for you, Jagi." He said, making my smile grow bigger. I then hugged him, making him hug me back.
-
"Jiminie, I'm going to the store." I said, putting my shoes on. I then heard running right when I was about to open the door.

"Wait for me!" He shouted, making me wait and look at a messy haired Jimin. I looked at him with concern, He was wearing messy clothes, but he looked... sexy.

"Rea-what?" He asked looking at me confused. I giggled and walked up to him, kissing his cheek, making his cheeks go red and look down.

"Lets go?" I asked and he nodded, holding my hand as he dragged me.
-
We arrived but stopped when I saw the girl from yesterday standing there was a guy, she looked so happy until she saw us. My eyes widen.

"Lets go." Jimin said, pulling me inside the store.
-
We came back as my head started to hurt. I felt dizzy as we were walking back inside the house. Jimin carried me inside out of no where, making me fall asleep on his chest.

"Oppa..." I said, making him looked at me. He then lied down next to me and hugged my waist, pulling me closer.

"I love you, goodnight Aera." He said, kissing my forehead. "Goodnight Jiminie, I love you..." I said, sleeping.

Tears fell down from his eyes as he watched me sleep.

                      "It's so hard..."
-
IM SORRY! BTS CONCERT WAS AMAZING THOUGH! ALSO! IM SORRY RN, I HAVE NO VIDEOS BUT MY SISTER DOES! GO TO FACEBOOK AND SEARCH HER NAME HLEE THAO IT HAS A BABY ON IT, BABY GIRL STANDING AND SMILING! THATS ALL, BYE! AGAIN, IM SORRY! JIMIN NOTCIED ME OMFGGGG AND THEY ALL NOTICED ME, JHOPE AMD SUGA STARED AT ME, SUGA WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE 2-4 TIMES, BUT CAME TO MY SIDE ALOT BY ALOT I MEAN ALOT. JHOPE STARED AT ME FOR 1 MINITES STRAIGHT UNTIL I CAUGHT HIM AND HE LOOKED AWAY. TAEHYUNG WAS THE FIRST ONE TO NOTICE ME AND MY LITTLE HEART, HE SMIRKED AT ME AND SMILED, TOUCHING HIS HEART. JUNGKOOK SMILED AT MY HEART. JIN SMILED AT ME. NAMJOONIE SMILED AT MY HEART AND WAVED AT ME OMFGGGG!!! 😢😢😢 AND LASTLY, JIMINIE NOTCIED MY BIG HEART I DID WITH MY HANDS ON MY HEAD AMD HE DID THE NEW FACE LOOK AND I DIED, HE LAUGHED ALONG WITH ME! MY LIFE IS HAPPIER AND BRIGHTER! I LOVE THEM, SADLY I WENT FOR 1 DAY, DAY 1. I LOVE THEM, BUT JIMIN THE MOST.

❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜😢😢😢😢😭😭😭