《22》

(Smut time 😏😛)
-
He pushed me onto the bed, smirking and putting his hand onto my thigh making me gasp. He then kissed my neck, creating hickies.

"A-ah... J-jimin..." I was blushing by then but couldn't help and moan when he rubbed my clothed clit.

"Jimin!" I yelled and he went faster. I was moaning uncontrollably. He smirked and went even faster making me sooooo wet by now.

"S-stop it!" I yelled as I felt something forming in my stomach. Shit. I was cumming.

"Jimin! I'm cumming!" I yelled and he went faster then before making me yell in pleasure.

I then came and he smirked, taking my undergarments off. He then took off my bra, leaving me naked. It was unfair, I was naked but he wasn't.

I smirked. I turned us around, me on top of him now. He looked at me, smirking.

I then kissed him while taking off his shirt. He smiled between the kiss.

I then took his pants off, breaking the kiss, going lower, and lower until he was only in his boxers.

I touched his clothed member and smirked, deciding to tease him a bit. I then rubbed his member, looking at his reaction. He was stiff, groaning.

"A-aera...." He let out a breath saying my name. I smirked and went faster. I then took off his boxer and put his member in my hand making him groan.

"Ahh, Aer-a." He stopped talking when I took his member inside my mouth, starting to bob my head up and down fast, taking almost all of his member in my mouth.

He reached for my hair and and thrusted his member faster in my mouth. I gagged as tears were on the verge to come out.

I blinked them away and soon, he came inside my mouth. He lifted me up and kissed me, switching position. He now on top of me.

He went down to my womanhood and starting to eat me out as I held onto his hair. "Jimin! F-faster!" I was out of breath. He went faster as I moaned louder.

I soon came and he licked all of it off, making himself look so hot. He then came towards me and positioned himself infront of me.

"Aera..." He called, making me looked at him, out of breath. He smiled and kissed me, before pushing his big member inside me. (Not as big as Taeconda and Jungconda 😉😉😏😏)

I screamed in pain. "T-Take it out... it hurts! I yelled and he shook his head as he grunted. "A-aera... you're so tight...ahh... you feel so goodd~~". He groaned/moaned.

"J-jimin... it hurts..." I said and digged in his back with my nails, making him groan and thrust a little inside me making me whimper from the pain and his big member.

"A-ahh..." I moaned, from the pain and pleasure mixed together. Jimin wanted to thrust so he did, making me dig my nails into him tighter.

"Ahh... Aera..." He groaned out, kissing me to distract me from the pain, and it worked, sorta until he thrusted hard making me yell. "Ahhh!!!" I yelled.

"Aera... you're so tight... ahh, you feel so good." He said again, making me blush. "I'm sorry." He said kissing my lips before breaking the kiss, making me confused until...

He thrusted fast inside me making me yell/moan in pleasure and pain. "J-jimin! I-It-ahhh~~!!" I couldn't help but moan.

He went faster as he heard me moan. I then got used to his size a few moments later.

"J-jimin.....*breathes* fast-" Jimin lifted me up and I was on his lap. His member then went deeper inside me, making me moan loudly.

(Haha, I'm a byuntae, anyways, besides me, can anyone imagine this?😂😉😛😏)

He started to lay down on the bed and put me on top of him. "Ride me, princess." He said as I got on top of him amd slid down on his member, moving in an 8, making him moan loudly.

"Aera! Faster!" He yelled, making me go faster. I soon got tired and he switched position fast, thrusting inside me hard and deep, fastly.

"Jimin!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and he went faster, sloppiness was happening. He was slowing down, me tightning around him making him groan.

"Your.... tight..." He said, pulling out, cumming on my stomach, me cumming on the bedsheets.

He layed next to me, pulling me towards him. I was tired. "I'll be back." I held his hand, shaking my head.

"No~~ I want to sleep with you." I said, pouting. He chuckled and kissed my head. "I'll clean myself first, unless you wanna clean me 😉."

I shook my head and turned, making him laugh before going into the bathroom, coming back out to see me sleeping. He smiled and looked at me, naked.

"If she won't clean herself up, then I will." He said, jumping onto the bed, opening my legs and licking all the cum off.

I then felt something eating me out, I opened my eyes to see Jimin. "J-Jimin..." I said, tiredly and panting.

He smirked and layed me down. "I never get enough of you and you're *****=puss*)." I blushed as he continued round 2.

(.................How was it? 😶😐............)

Words:898