Game Over

2:38am | player 2: michael are u up

2:45am | player 1: what the fuck do you want it's almost 3 am

2:45am | player 1: kinda busy watching night at the museum

Jeremy reads over the messages, unsure of if he should send what he wants to send or if he should drop it and say nothing. He types up his text and rereads it a few times, finger hovering over the send button. It's risky, they've never done something like this before, but just the thought of the thrill he would feel sends shivers up Jeremy's spine. He reads the message one last time and hits send, dropping his phone onto his bed immediately, scared of Michael's response.

2:51am | player 2: cant sleep. need u to come fuck me

Jeremy paces around his room anxiously. Did he really just say that? God, Michael's going to think he's insane. Maybe he is insane for wanting this. His phone buzzes, muffled by his bed sheets but still audible in the silence of the night, and Jeremy takes a deep breath.

2:52am | player 1: jesus christ jer

Fuck, he blew it. If he thought he couldn't fall asleep before, he's really not going to be able to sleep now with all of this shame clouding his conscious. He's scrambling to try to come up with a reply, maybe he'll pass it off as a joke, but then Michael's typing bubble appears on the screen and he stops.

2:53am | player 1: you being serious? isnt your dad home?

2:54am | player 2: he is but u can sneak in. we'll be quiet. if u want

2:54am | player 1: tell me how bad you need it

Michael isn't even there yet and he's already getting all demanding, the way he always is. Jeremy doesn't complain, though, it's hot as fuck seeing his nerdy best friend order him around.

2:55am | player 2: so bad michael i cant wait, need u now.

2:55am | player 1: im sorry, what was it that you need?

Stubborn asshole.

2:55am | player 2: goddammit micah i already said need u to ceom fuck me. need u to come fuck me nd wear me out so i can fianlly go the fuck to sleep

He knows he's mistyping everything, but he doesn't care enough to fix it. All he knows is that he needs Michael as soon as possible and he isn't sure if he'll survive the amount of time it takes for Michael to drive down the road from his house to Jeremy's.

2:56am | player 1: fine. be there soon. be ready for me.

Be ready, be ready, be ready. Jeremy can feel his excitement bubbling up in his chest. He can't believe he said that, he can't believe Michael agreed, and fuck, he can't believe they're really going to do this. They used to sneak into each other's houses late at night when they were younger to play video games when they were bored, but this is something entirely new. This feels dangerous, this feels dirty, this has Jeremy's fingers shaking as he fumbles around in his bedside drawer for the bottle of lube he keeps hidden in there.

He drops his boxers to the floor and lies back on his bed, dripping lube onto his fingers. It's not like he hasn't done this many times before, but it feels different now. Maybe it's the anticipation or the fact that it's so early in the morning everything is completely silent. Shakily, he brings a finger down to his hole and circles around the sensitive rim, letting out a breathy gasp.

He can't help but imagine Michael there with him, directing him on what to do, talking to him in that raspy deep voice that only comes out in situations like this. Michael would scold him for being so slutty while calling him beautiful. Jeremy bites his lip and eases his finger in.

Boyf Riends Smutsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें