Totally Paying Attention In Class Part Two

"So Jere-bear, are you ready? Remember, nobody's gonna be home all weekend, so you can be as loud as you want." Michael said as they were coming closer to his house. The drive to Michael's place seemed longer than normal, but that could've just been him.

"Y-yes, Michael." Jeremy said. On the way there, Michael had been palming him through his pants, while still managing to keep his eyes on the road. He couldn't wait to get home, but still...

Jeremy was feeling anxious. This was their first time together. Not just one of them getting the other off, but it would be mutual for both of them. That was freaking Jeremy out. So much that he didn't even notice when they pulled up into the driveway.

Michael must've realized that he was feeling off, because when the got inside, he pulled him into a gentle hug. "Hey, Jere-bear, it's okay. What's wrong, baby?"

Jeremy's heart fluttered. Michael was so nice to him, paid so much attention to his needs. "N-nothing, Michael. I'm fine. Let's do this." He said, turning to go up the stairs.

"Jeremiah Heere sit the fuck down and tell me what's bothering you." Michael said, grabbing him by the shoulders and pulling him to the couch. "I don't want to do it if both of us won't enjoy it." He planted a quick kiss on Jeremy's cheek.

Jeremy took a deep breath, "oh. Okay. So, uh, I'm just, kinda nervous? I think?" He guestured with his hands, trying to make it casual. "Because this is the first time we got intimate together and all, and I don't want to fuck it up for you and make our first time bad–"

"–hey." Michael whispered, looking down at him sweetly. "You're not going to fuck it up, okay? I love you, and I want to make us both feel good." He took a deep breath, "if you're not comfortable with doing this, we don't have to."

"No!" Jeremy exclaimed, voice cracking. "Uh, I mean, it's okay, I want to."

Michael cleared his throat. "Okay, so, do you think we should just like, reestablish the rules before we go at it, or will we be fine?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Colour system, dirty talk, and, um, I think that my ass is okay." Jeremy said. "As well as biting and hair-pulling, if you want," he added.

Michael laughed, getting up and heading up to his room, Jeremy following. "Alright, baby boy. You ready?"

Jeremy nodded eagerly, all the nervousness from earlier gone. "Yeah!"

Michael chuckled darkly, "good, because I'm going to make sure you can't sit properly all week, baby boy." He said, giving a smack to Jeremy's ass. Jeremy yelped and sat on Michael's bed.

"Okay, so what do you want, baby boy?" Michael asked, staring at Jeremy. "Because right now, I think you would look absolutely beautiful without clothes on." He whispered into Jeremy's ear.

"O-okay," Jeremy said. His voice was small and high pitched, "w-want you to do it, though."

"You want me to take off your clothes?" Jeremy blushed and nodded. Michael chuckled as he began to take off Jeremy's shirt, followed by his pants. Pushing him onto his back, he stared at the sight underneath him.

Jeremy flushed. "W-what? Is there something wrong?" He asked. Michael smirked down at him.

"Nothing wrong at all, baby boy. You just look so good like this," He said, grinding his thigh on Jeremy's clothed dick. Jeremy moaned and Michael continued, "red faced and panting, so needy for my dick."

"M-Michael..." Jeremy whined, "th-there's some lube in the dresser drawer, can you get it for me?" As Michael got up to grab it, he took off his underwear and waited.