Insatiable

Jeremy had been on edge all day.

The night before, Jeremy was jacking off when Michael called and caught him in the act. He wasn't supposed to touch himself without Michael, and he especially wasn't supposed to try to hide it from him. Michael had teased him about it for a while so he knew he wasn't really angry, but fuck, he sounded hot when he was mad.

"My parents will be working after school tomorrow, so just come over," Michael had demanded, his voice deeper than usual in a way that made Jeremy's mouth water. "After school at 3:30. Don't be late for your punishment."

Jeremy was just about to hang up the phone and go back to what he was doing, but Michael added something else before he could. "Oh, and by the way, don't finish." The line clicked off.

Jeremy had looked down at his hard-on and sighed. Michael wouldn't know if he came, he could have just finished and went to sleep, and Michael would have never known the difference. He couldn't, though, he couldn't bring himself to purposely break his boyfriend's rule. Instead, he had gone to sleep painfully hard and with no idea of what Michael had in store for the rest of his 'punishment.'

In first period, Jeremy was already thinking about the end of the day. He had been in school for approximately ten minutes and that was still too long. He couldn't even pay attention to the equation written on the board because he was too busy wondering what Michael had planned. Maybe he was just going to fuck him really rough? But that wasn't really much of a punishment for Jeremy, Michael would know that.

Jeremy had third period history with Michael. While the rest of the class was focused on the Cold War, Jeremy was trying to ignore Michael's gaze from across the room. He could feel his eyes on his, watching him, but Jeremy didn't dare to look up from the spot on the floor where his eyes were focused. If he did, he'd see Michael, he'd see the smug smirk on his lips and the dark glint in his eyes and he wouldn't survive until the end of the day.

Fourth period was another class without Michael, but Jeremy was still thinking about him. As the teacher droned on about Edgar Allan Poe, Jeremy impatiently tapped his pencil on his desk and absentmindedly stared at the clock. He forgot he was even in a class until the girl next to him whispered to him to stop his tapping because it was getting really annoying.

He met up with Michael at lunch. Michael led him down to the bathroom in the basement, the one that no one ever used because it was so far away from the rest of the classrooms. He pulled Jeremy into a stall and kissed him roughly against the door, pinning his hands above his head. He whispered in Jeremy's ear, his breath hot against his skin as he spoke. "I'm going to wreck you tonight."

Jeremy's stomach flipped. He wanted to say something, wanted to ask what he was going to do to him, but Michael was already gone.

By seventh period, Jeremy's head was swarming with possibilities. Maybe Michael was going to spank him? They'd never done that before, but maybe that was because Michael couldn't bring himself to hit Jeremy hard enough for it to be an actual punishment. Every possibility he thought of seemed to be not quite right. Either Jeremy would enjoy it too much, or Michael wouldn't be able to go through with it. Every minute that passed built up the tension even more.

Finally, he reached 8th period, his last class of the day. Health. Health always went by quickly since the teacher didn't seem to give a shit about anything and they never did any work.

When the bell rang, Jeremy raced outside, feet pounding on the pavement as he ran to Michael's. School ended at 3:00, meaning Jeremy had half an hour to get to Michael's. That was more than enough time and he knew he'd get there early, but he found himself rushing anyways.