Phone Sex

Jeremy could not believe he was actually doing this.

The thought had crossed his mind before, to call somebody as he jerked himself off, to hear somebody's voice. But in any of his fantasies, he would've never thought it to be Michael.

He groaned at the thought that he was about to get off to his best friend., a wave of shame and embarrassment washed over him. 'If he doesn't pick up after the first call, I won't do it,' he thought, satisfied with the compromise he made.

He dialed Michael's number. Calling: Player 1. Jeremy sighed and started tugging at his half hard cock. Putting the phone on speaker, he laid it beside him. Michael didn't ever pick up on the first call, usually meaning he would have to call back. Jeremy smirked to himself, knowing that he rigged his own system to let himself off easy.

Sadly, the system was hacked. Michael picked up on the second ring. "Hey, Jeremy! What's up?" He said, causing Jeremy to jolt.

"Wh-what? Oh! Right! Yeah, hey, Michael," he laughed nervously. His dick grew harder as the growing embarrassment set in. The fear of getting caught sent adrenaline through his veins, straight to his dick.

"Okaay. Uh, hey. Why exactly did you call me? Like, I mean I do love calling and chatting with you, but you don't start random conversations like this. That's usually me. You normally only call when it's something important to you, and by the fact you're not screaming at me all the details, I can tell something's up."

'Something is up. My dick,' Jeremy thought hazily. He was mostly listening to the intonation of Michael's voice, and the fact he emphasized the word love so much made his hips buck up involuntarily into his hand. He bit down on his hand to avoid making any noise. It vaugely registered in his head that Michael asked him something.

"Oh, yeah. I-I guess I just wanted to talk to you? J-just tell me about your day, man." Jeremy said, stuttering when he had stroked himself in a particularly good way. He just wanted to hear Michael's voice so badly.

Michael went off on a rant about musical theory, on how it was probably harder than 'the shit they teach in math'. Jeremy wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying, he just love how passionate Michael got about this.

"Mmmph," he groaned, and then immediately slapped a hand over his mouth. He prayed that Michael hadn't heard him. He knew he should've stopped pumping his dick, but that one insane part of him told him to keep going. He hadn't noticed Michael had stopped talking until his voice piped up again.

"Jeremy, did you just moan? Well, I know you did, but what the hell, man? Are you watching porn or something?" Michael questioned. Jeremy kept stroking himself, the embarrassment he got from the situation turned him on even more.

A particularly hard stroke paired with the thought of Michael chaining him to the bedposts set him off. "Ah, fuck, Michael!" He whimpered and his hand slowed to a stop. He processed the fairly one-sided conversation, realizing that he could've just said he was watching porn instead of moaning Michael's fucking name.

He was beyond mortified at this point. He was about to hang up, and then–

"–d-do that again."

Jeremy's head was reeling. Did he hear that right? Did Michael Mell, his best friend of twelve years, actually just encourage Jeremy to keep beating his meat to him?

"Well, you were the one that moaned my name first, so I don't think you can judge, baby boy." Jeremy blushed at the fact he said that out loud and Michael's new nickname for him.