Father's Day

Michael forgot his sweater at Jeremy's house last time he was there. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, as he could just come over and get it. But this was the first time he had left it there since they got together, leaving Jeremy alone with his sweater.

That smelled just like him.

Jeremy picked up the sweater. It was his red one, and he had all sorts of shit in the pockets. He put it up to his face and breathed in, taking in the scent.

It smelled like lavender and pumpkin pie, and Jeremy moaned. He remembered seeing somewhere that both pumpkin pie and lavender were aphrodisiacs.

"Could I actually get off to Michael's scent? I mean, I've already gotten off to his voice, feel, and looks before." He wondered aloud. He took in another breath of the jacket and felt his cock harden slightly.

He kicked off his pants and underwear and pulled off his shirt. He put on Michael's jacket, relishing in how big it was on him and how warm it felt. The smell was much stronger now, and he couldn't help let out a whine as he imagined it was Michael wrapped around him, enveloping him in a hug.

Jeremy quickly pulled out his phone to send Michael a text.

JeremyQueere: Michael I need you so bad

JeremyQueere: Pls come over

JeremyQueere: You can come somewhere else too if u want ;)

Michael's response was almost immediate, and it send a shiver down Jeremy's spine.

MichaelMellon: I'll be right there baby boy

MichaelMellon: and don't even think about touching yourself before I get there.

MichaelMellon: you don't wanna be a bad boy, now do you?

Jeremy whimpered at this, not realizing(or not caring) that even if he did touch himself, Michael would have no way of knowing.

MichaelMellon: is ur dad home?

JeremyQueere: No, he went out. He'll be back either late tonight or early tmrw.

MichaelMellon: ok good

MichaelMellon: lie down on the bed for me Jere-bear

MichealMellon: if ur good I'll give you a treat ;-)

Jeremy lay down on the bed, mind racing with all the possibilities of what the 'treat' could be. He thought about everything that Michael could do with him. Could do to him.

JeremyQueere: Hurry up!

JeremyQueere: The front door is unlocked, btw.

Jeremy waited for another ten minutes, his mind rampant with all sorts of fantasies. Maybe he could suck Michael off? Would Michael let him? Jeremy really liked Michael's legs too, especially his thighs.

His thighs were so nice and soft. Michael hated them, saying they were fat, but Jeremy loved them. There were a number of thoughts Jeremy had in the past that featured Michael's thighs almost exclusively, even if he'd never admit it.

There was one about Michael wrapping his thighs around Jeremy's head as he sucked Michael off. Or seeing him go as that anime schoolgirl for Halloween one year, with the thigh high socks and a short skirt. Or–

His thoughts were cut short as a low chuckle filled the room. He looked to the doorway to find Michael standing there, staring down at him.

In Michael's eyes, Jeremy was really a sight to behold. Red faced, clad in nothing but a red sweater that looked like it was far too big for him.