The Bet

It was a bit surprising to Michael, seeing Jeremy sitting underneath his desk as he wrote on his laptop.

"Hey, Jere-bear, what's up?" Michael said pushing the chair back so he could see Jeremy properly.

Jeremy said nothing as he pulled the chair back to where it was, instead fiddling with the button on Michael's pants. When Michael realized what he was doing, he rose slightly to get his pants and underwear down.

"So, any reason in particular why you want to fuck right now?" Michael asked as Jeremy stroked his hardening penis.

Jeremy shook his head. "Nothing in particular, I just really wanted to blow you. Is that okay?" He asked.

"Jeremy fucking Heere if you leave me pantsless and with a hard-on while I try to do my work I'm going to eat your arms."

"Hot." Jeremy giggled, tentatively licking the head of Michael's cock. Michael let out a small hum of satisfaction, brushing Jeremy's cheek with his thumb.

"You know what would be hotter, baby boy? If we added a sort of betting element to this." Michael said. Jeremy looked up at him.

"I'm listening," Jeremy said.

"Well, if you can make me cum in, say, 30 minutes?" Jeremy nodded in conformation, so Michael continued. "If you make me cum in half an hour, you get whatever you want."

"A dog." Jeremy said immediately. Michael blinked.

"Jere-bear, are you sure? I mean, if you really want to, I guess, but like-" Michael was cut off by Jeremy speaking again.

"Michael, I have never been more sure of something in my life. I want a dog!" Jeremy exclaimed.

"This is just like the time you wanted to buy a fucking dragon." Michael muttered.

"Yeah, and we ended up buying—how many was it again, Michael?" Jeremy teased.

"Shut the fuck up." Michael said, and Jeremy giggled.

"Okay, so what if you win the bet?" Jeremy asked, smiling at Michael.

"I get you for the whole night. No distractions, nobody bothering us, just you and me. And possibly the toys you have in your closet." Michael said, smirking at Jeremy. Jeremy's eyes widened.

"W-what?" Jeremy asked, face red.

"Well, you're really bad at hiding them, and I've already seen how much of a slut you are for some of them, baby boy." Michael's voice lowered at the end, and Jeremy whimpered slightly. "Oh, and no touching yourself."

Jeremy thought for a moment. "Fine. When do we start?" Jeremy asked. Michael opened his mouth to speak, but a notification on his computer stopped him. Rich was calling Michael.

Michael smirked, "right now." Jeremy sputtered, "c'mon, baby boy, you can do it, right?"

Jeremy hesitantly nodded, but took Michael into his mouth as the call started up.

It had been twenty-five minutes, and Michael had yet to cum. There were times when he was close, but Rich did something that prevented it. He felt Jeremy almost completely pull off his cock, but then take all of him into his mouth. He choked a bit, and Rich noticed.

"Uh, Michael? You okay?" Rich asked, raising an eyebrow through the screen. Michael felt Jeremy's lips curve upward into a smile around his cock. That little slut, he thought, he's enjoying this.

"Y-yep! Just fine!" Michael said as a particularly hard suck cause his voice to crack slightly. Rich smirked slightly.

"Riiight. You thure you're not thinking about your boyfriendth dick?" Rich wiggles his eyebrows and made jerking motions with his hand.