Beautiful

Today was the first time that the Squip Squad had gotten together since Michael and Jeremy got together. This would be the day they finally tell everyone else about their relationship.

Christine already knew, she walked in on the making out when she came over to rehearse. They made her swear not to tell anyone. Michael smiled at the memory, remembering how on edge he was for the following week.

Rich offered to drive him, Jeremy and Jake to Chloe's house, where they decided that their meet-up spot would be. He was almost done getting ready when he got a text. 'Probably Rich telling me to get to the door', he reasoned, reaching for his phone to text back.

Instead, a text from Jeremy was on his notifications page.

JeremyQueere: Question

MichaelMellon: yeees?

JeremyQueere: Would this look good on me

JeremyQueere has attached one image.

Michael looked at the picture nearly dropped his phone. It was a cute lingerie piece. Imagining Jeremy in it, thigh high socks, garter belt–even a thong for fucks sake–caused him to suck in a quick breath.

MichaelMellon: omfg Jere-bear

MichaelMellon: of cousre you'd look good in taht

MichaelMellon: ur so fuckign hot omfggg

MichaelMellon: i can't even type propelry, just thinking about you in it is gettin g me going

Michael heard a car honk outside, signalling Rich was there and ending this discussion.

MichaelMellon: gtg richs here

MichaelMellon: were continuing this convo later, k?

Michael turned off his phone, not bothering to wait for Jeremy's most likely flirty response.

Michael walked downstairs, stopping to write a quick note to his parents about where he was going to go and when he'll be back. He went outside and saw Rich driving, Jake sitting beside him. Jeremy was sitting in the backseat, and next to him was a pile of large, heavy looking bags.

"Headphoneth kid!" Rich cheered, calling him over. "Oh, there ithn't a lot of thpace in the back, but you two can work that out, right?" He said as Michael gor closer.

"Michael!" Jeremy exclaimed, getting out of the car to hug him. He was wearing a button down shirt with jeans. Michael smiled, Jeremy was like an excited puppy. Bright eyes, boundless energy, and tons of love and affection. 'He looks super cute, too'. Michael added with an afterthought.

"Jeez you two, get a room." Jake laughed. Michael rolled his eyes and got in the car.

"Guys? There's a shit ton of bags, how are both me and Jeremy gonna f–" Michael was cut off by Jeremy sitting in his lap and clicking the seat belt over them. Rich and Jake laughed as Jeremy eased into his new 'chair'.

"Dudes, are you sure you two aren't dating? I think this is a couple shades more intimate than best friends." Jake said, erupting another round of laughter from Rich and a glare from Michael.

"Okay, okay, we'll thtop." Rich said as his laughter died down. "Do you all have your theatbeltth on?" Rich asked. Everyone turned to look at him. "What? Car thaftey ith important! Do you know how many car related injuries happen every year? Not to mention by the teenager and young adult age groupth? Do you understand the dangerth, Jake?"

Michael had stopped listening. He was much more focused on how each bump and pothole they hit, Jeremy's ass seemed to shift against him. He thought this was purely accidental, until they hit a large bump and he had to hold back a groan. The way Jeremy chuckled quietly told him that he knew exactly what he was doing to Michael.