Jeremy's A Size Queen

Michael woke up with Jeremy kissing his forehead. His eyes fluttered open as he looked at the boy sitting above him. He had slept over at Jeremy's house. Because both of his parents were on a business trip, he was staying at the Heere's. It wasn't unusual for them, Michael had been staying over every weekend for years.

Jeremy smiled softly down at him, planting a kiss on his nose, and then on his lips. Michael gave him a lazy smile, wrapping his arms around Jeremy's shoulders and pulling him down on the bed beside him.

"Hey, Jere-bear." Michael cooed. "What's up?" Jeremy shrugged, kissing Michael's cheek. Michael ran his hand through Jeremy's hair, stroking it softly as he melted at the touch.

"Can I not wake up my favourite person with a nice good morning kiss?" Jeremy said, shifting so that he was lying on top of Michael, and kissed him again. Michael gripped his hair tighter, and Jeremy sighed softly into the kiss. Before the kiss could deepen any more, Michael felt something hard poke his thigh. He smirked and pulled Jeremy's head back by his hair. Jeremy moaned weakly, grinding down slightly on Michael.

Michael pulled again, harder this time. "No, Jeremy. We're not going to have sex right now." Jeremy groaned and rolled off of Michael.

"Can I at least touch myself?" He pouted, already starting to palm himself through his pyjamas. Michael shook his head. Jeremy groaned. "Why?" He whined, crossing his legs.

"Because I said so." Michael said decisively. He lowered his voice, leaning down to Jeremy's ear. "Anyways, you don't wanna be a bad boy, now do you?" He growled.

Jeremy whimpered softly. "N-no Michael, I'm a good boy." He whispered. Michael chuckled and got out of bed.

"Alright. I'm going to be out for a little while, and you can't touch yourself. You've been very good so far, I'd hate to punish you now." Jeremy's cock jumped at the thought of what kinds of punishment Michael could do. And to be completely honest, he kind of wanted to find out.

"O-okay. When are you going to be back?" Jeremy asked nervously. Michael mumbled something that sounded like 'thirty minutes', and then he was out the door.

Leaving Jeremy with the most painful erection ever.

He mentally weighed the options, get himself off and risk Michael's punishment, whatever it was, or stay painfully hard until he got back. Before he knew what he was doing, he already walked over to the closet and pulled out an old box. He was salivating just thinking about what was inside.

He opened the box quickly, admiring the assortment of sex toys he owned. He had bought some when he came to terms with his bisexuality, and eventually the ones he owned became less satisfying. He bought bigger and bigger ones, each of them having different girths and textures. His dick throbbed at the thought of doing this again.

He pulled out the lube and grabbed the biggest one he had, around ten to eleven inches. It was girthy as well, making this one his favourite. Michael had no idea about his–still growing–collection, but Jeremy wondered how he would react if he saw all this.

Jeremy put some lube on his fingers, spreading his legs. He started with one, putting the second in quickly after. He closed his eyes and imagined it was Michael who was doing this. He moaned and his cock twitched. He didn't touch his cock, but added a third finger. 'Michael would probably tease my like this anyways,' he thought.

He stopped fingering himself to lube up the dildos, imagining Michael above him, prepping Jeremy. He cried out a little as the dildo pushed into him, but the cry turned into a loud moan as he brushed his prostate. His eyes fluttered closed as he picked up speed, moaning wantonly. He spent himself all over his chest, a soft 'Michael' escaping his lips as he panted.