Micheal (And Jeremy) In the Bathroom

"But it's Rich's 18th birthday! " Jeremy complained over the phone with Michael. He knew from the start that Michael wouldn't easily agree to this. He had never liked parties, but Jeremy didn't want to miss Rich's birthday and he knew he'd feel lost there without his boyfriend. "Come on, it's not going to be big like his other parties. It's just going to be a few friends and you know all of them."

Michael sighed a specific type of sigh that Jeremy recognized immediately. "You're considering it! I know that sound you just made!"

"Alright, fine, I'll go," Michael agreed reluctantly. "When is it again?"

"Well, his birthday is on Saturday, but we're going to be there at 10:30 on Friday so we can celebrate at midnight."

"Whatever. I'll pick you up." Michael hung up and Jeremy smiled to himself. He couldn't believe he actually managed to convince Michael to go to a party. Not that he wasn't excited before, but with the confirmation that Michael would go with him, he really couldn't wait.

-

Michael and Jeremy arrived at Rich's house last. The party had already started it appeared, with boxes of pizza scattered around the room and everyone sipping on a drink. Rich was wearing a ridiculous crown with the words "birthday boy" written on the front in a glittery blue color. When he saw Michael and Jeremy walk in, he abandoned the slice of pizza he was eating and rushed over to greet them. "You made it!" he said, apparently unaware of how loud he was being. "And you brought your boyfriend!" Michael gave him an awkward wave.

"Umm....happy birthday, even though it's not technically your birthday yet," Michael stammered.

"Thanks, dude." Rich pulled Jeremy in for a hug that was a little too tight while Michael watched him carefully. He didn't want Rich getting too close. Rich started motioning around the room, pointing everything out as he explained what there was to do. "We got pizza, we got beer, we got weed, we got pizza, we got--" he cut himself off as he stared over at the couch. "We got Brooke and Chloe making out all over my parents' favorite couch....hey! Hey quit it! Go on a different couch!" He disappeared into the room, probably to yell at the girls.

"Well that was quite the greeting," Michael commented, looking around the room. "I want some pizza."

Michael walked into the kitchen and found the nearest pizza box, grabbing a slice of pepperoni and taking a bite without even putting it on a plate. "Someone's getting brave," Jeremy said, smiling.

"What?" Michael glared at him. "I like pizza!" They wandered into the room where everyone else was gathered around the TV, but the only one really watching was Christine. Unsurprisingly, Brooke and Chloe were still making out, but they had moved to the floor and Rich was guarding the couch with his legs sprawled out over it.

"Heeey!" Jake called from his spot on the floor, a bowl of popcorn sitting in his lap and a can of beer in his hand. Jeremy could tell he was already getting tipsy, and the party had barely started. "Want a beer?" He didn't even give them time to respond before reaching over to the case and tossing them each a can.

"Thanks," Michael said, opening it and taking a sip. Jeremy sat down next to Christine and Michael followed.

"Hey, Rich," Christine began, taking her eyes away from the TV screen for a few moments. "What's the first thing you're going to do when you turn 18, since you'll be an adult?"

Rich thought for a few moments. "Hmm....I'm going to buy a lottery ticket." Michael, Jeremy, and Christine shared confused glances. "What?" Rich asked. "You can't legally buy a lottery ticket until you're 18, and I want a fucking lottery ticket."