Jer's Punishment

It had been three days since Jeremy decided to tease Michael like that, and he hadn't retaliated at all. At first, he was thankful, but now it was beginning to worry him.

He decided that he would go over to Michael's house to check up with him, even if this was a rather small thing. He wanted to be there for his boyfriend.

Speak of the devil, Michael called him. Jeremy jumped up, excited that Michael was calling. It's not that they didn't talk in the three days, but Jeremy just really loved his boyfriend.

"Hi, Michael!" He said happily into the receiver, "what's up?"

"Hey, Jere, you wanna come over later? I got something that you might wanna try..." Michael murmured. Jeremy's eyes lit up, not that Michael could see.

"Like a new video game?! Oh my god, did you finally get the sequel to Apocalypse of the Damned?" Jeremy squealed, and Michael chuckled under his breath.

"Come over and I'll show you, Jere. What time can you get here?" Michael asked.

"I can come over now, if you want!" He chirped excitedly, getting out the door, briefly stopping to tell his dad where he was going.

"M'kay, Jere, the front door's gonna be open." Michael hummed. "Love you," he added.

"Love you too!" He said and hung up. Before long, he was standing outside Michael's house. He noted that Michael's parents car wasn't there, meaning they were probably out of the house.

"Honey, I'm home!" Jeremy called.

"'m downstairs, in my room," Jeremy heard Michael call. He ran down the stairs quickly, excitement causing him to almost trip. He opened the door to Michael's room, confused when Michael was nowhere in sight. "Michael?" He whispered.

He gasped as something pinned him to the wall and started kissing him. He realized it was Michael, and whimpered slightly.

"Holy fuck, baby boy, you sounded so innocent in the phone call, such a good little boy." Michael said, kissing Jeremy roughly. "Don't think I forgot your little stunt you pulled, it just took a while to get the punishments set up." He said, pulling Jeremy over to the bed, holding his wrists together.

"Colour, baby boy?" Michael whispered into Jeremy's ear. Jeremy shuddered, crawling onto the bed. Michael took off Jeremy's clothes, pushing him so his back was on the bed.

"G-green, Daddy." Jeremy sighed, and saw Michael's smirk. "Wh-what are you going to do to me?" He asked, and Michael's smirk grew.

"I'm going to tie you up and teach you not to tease me like that again, baby boy." Michael said, grabbing the ropes that were sitting on the bed. Jeremy hadn't noticed them.

"Arms up, baby boy." Jeremy whimpered, but still put his arms up anyway. Michael began tying him up, starting with his legs. He tied his thighs and calves together, working the rope up both legs so they reached his ankles. His legs were spread apart.

Next, he took the second rope and bound his wrists over his head. Jeremy heard a click, followed by a small tug on his wrists, and could tell he was just chained to the bedpost. Jeremy's wrists and ankles were connected by a third rope. His legs were spread and he looked so open for Michael.

Michael got to work, kissing him on the lips before going to his legs, smirking at how quickly he tied Jeremy up, and how compliant he had been.

"Daddy..." Jeremy whimpered as Michael kissed and sucked at his thighs, "Daddy, please, d-don't leave a mark!" He squeaked as Michael bit down slightly on his thigh. He moaned as Michael licked at the forming hickey, feeling his cock twitch in anticipation.