The Reaper

The Reaper's P.O.V.

     Light, Color, Concepts I am new to, but it seems so familiar. I know my purpose, I know my Job.

"R34peR, Conduct operation 2!" Creator spoke.

My instincts kicked in immediately and I stepped towards the man that stood in front of me, he was a white male with a black suit and tie and slick brown hair. I stood strait up while his gun pointed in my direction. My purpose was as a target, a gun testing machine made to test the impact of bullets on enemy armor. It was not painful, no, it was relieving, it was my task. About to be completed. But something changed, I experienced a presence, far from what my programming is supposed to do or see. A dark presence, eyes glowing red, it spoke...

"You, a lifeless machine about to be put down. Pitiful, what if it didn't have to end this way? What if you didn't have to follow this code?"

I stood in silence, time seemed to slow down, which according to what I am programmed to know, is impossible. I could not reply to this question, much less feel anything for it. I had a purpose and it was about to be fulfilled.

"Ha, I shouldn't have expected an answer, listen. I will free you, you will be able to make your own choices and do whatever you want. I will grant you some of my power and you can use it as you feel fit. If you ever feel like it is too much, you will be able to end it by, killing yourself, or shutting yourself down as you may put it. You will now be given the gift, the gift, of the true God of death, Xantarnus!"

All of a sudden, as if in an instant, I was no longer standing there, I was in a city, with people. But they payed no attention, because my design makes me look like one of them. The reason they didn't react to my appearing remains unknown. But I know no purpose now, I can do what I please...whatever I please.

5 Months Later

Over time I met up with this super hero who goes by the name of Luke Warm, also I had realized I have some power, to create shadow swords and wings at any given moment I want. I heard a call come over Luke Warms radio from the president, "This is an all call for all who know how to fight incredibly and track people down, meet me outside the FBI tower's door in Aeristar tomorrow night at 6 PM for a briefing.

So me and him jumped into action and went to wait for him over there.