Chapter 4: Hunted

Day 2-03:02:42. Western Russia. Corporal Naruto "Fox" Uzumaki, 22nd Sas regiment. 

In the helicopter, the team with their rescue allies are still on their right back to base. Gaz talks on the radio.

Gaz: (Talks on radio) We've got Nikolai and his team! We're taking them to the safehouse in Hamburg! E.T.A. Oh-seven-hundred hours! Out! 

Naruto looks at his friends, who look at him. They all nod at him and he nods back at them. He looks outside as the helicopter continues flying. He sees some houses and buildings down below. Just then, he spots some kind of light in the air. 

Naruto: What the heck is that?

Everyone looks too. Then, the alarm in the helicopter goes off. 

Price: Incoming missile! Hang on!

Everyone hangs on as the missile hits the chopper. It hits the tail and explodes. The chopper begins to spin out of control. Everyone continues hanging on. Just then, the chopper hits the ground and Naruto's lights go dark. All he could see is darkness. And then, he begins to wake up. He sees the stars up high. Aelita then comes in his view. 

Aelita: Naruto, you okay?

Naruto: Yeah. I'm fine. 

Naruto looks to his left and sees Soap by him. Price runs to them as Soap starts to wake up too. He kneels down to them.

Price: You're both still in one piece. Get up. 

The downed chopper explodes. Everyone ducks down as they look at it.

Price: Come on, we need to get moving before the search parties get here. 

Price helps up Soap as Aelita helps Naruto up too. They approach the others as William and Nikolai kneels down to three dead soldiers on the ground.

Price: Casualty report.

Gaz: Paulsen and both pilots are dead sir. 

Price: Bugger...All right, the extraction point's not far from here. Let's move out. 

William takes their dog tags and puts them in his pocket. Everyone picks up their weapons and move out. As they move out, Baseplate contacts them. 

Baseplate on radio: Bravo Six, this is Baseplate. AC-130 gunship support is on the way, but it will take some time before they will be in a position to assist, over. 

Price: Copy. Bravo Six out. 

Gaz: An AC-130 eh? Haven't worked with one of those in a while. 

They all move down a hill and enter a farm land. They approach a bridge. Some trucks go across the bridge as an enemy helicopter comes in view. It shines a light on the wreckage. Everyone looks.

Price: All right, let's move. 

They all move out. They approach a house and a farm. They enter the farm and they look outside and see some men with guns talking to an old man. 

Price: Hold up, We've got company. 

Everyone watches as they talk to the old man and one of the men pulls out a pistol, scaring the old man. 

Price: All right, let's top these buttholes before they kill the old man. 

Everyone open fires on them. The men all scream as they're being shot at. The old man panics and runs back inside his home. The remaining men take cover. Naruto throws a grenade and it goes off, killing three of them. The last one tries to make a run for it, but Gaz guns him down from behind.