Chapter 11: Alien Vs Predator part 5

The group make it to the floor with the glow-stick is at. Everyone shines their flashlights around as Lex and Naruto look around. 

Lex: This should be directly below the sacrificial chamber. 

Naruto looks up, and sees the shaft that leads back up the chamber. He can hear the others from the chamber chattering from above. Price and Lex then see something up ahead of them.

Lex: Sebastian. 

Sebastian walks up to them to see what they found. It's a big sarcophagus with three locks on it. Everyone gathers around as they look at it. 

Sebastian: It's a sarcophagus. (Looks at it closely) This is the Long Count. (Blows dust off) This is the Aztec calendar. (Looks at one of the locks) And this--It's some kind of combination lock. 

Naruto: You mean, like a calendar lock or something?

Sebastian: Yes. (Looks at the locks) Days. Months. Years. (Looks at the middle lock) The dials are set for...

Sebastian looks at the year it's on, and he has a frowned look on his face. Everyone looks at him.

Price: Set for what?

Sebastian: 1904. 

Naruto: 1904? (Looks at Lex) Lex, didn't you say the whaling station was abandoned in that year? 

Lex: (Nods, looks at Sebastian) Someone opened this a hundred years ago? 

Sebastian: (Ignores the question) What's today's date?

Lex: October 10. 

Sebastian: 10/10/2004. 

Sebastian starts setting the dials on the locks. 

Weyland: You sure this is gonna work? 

Sebastian: I don't know. 

Sebastian then turns the last lock to the year, and a loud rumbling is heard as the sarcophagus begins to open up. 

Lex: Back up!

Everyone backs up from it as smoke comes out of it. It finishes opening up and everything is silence. Naruto looks at everyone, and slowly walks to the opened sarcophagus. He shines his flashlight in through the smoke inside. 

Naruto: Oh, my gosh. Everyone, come take a look at this. 

Everyone slowly walks to him to take a look in the sarcophagus. Inside, the smoke clears to reveal three artifacts. But not just any artifacts. The three objects are some kind of advanced technology machines. Naruto frowns at this. There's no way these are earth artifacts. Miller looks closely at them. 

Miller: Any idea what these are? 

Sebastian: No. You?

Miller: No. 

Max: It's a good thing we brought the experts. 

Miller: Well, yeah. It is a good thing. 'Cause this is like finding Moses' DVD collection. 

Naruto and Sebastian chuckle and shake their heads. Naruto hears Mr. Weyland coughing. He turns around, and sees him walking away from the sarcophagus. He takes his oxygen, and breaths through it as he tries to slow his coughing. Naruto and Lex walk to him to check on him. 

Lex: Weyland.

Naruto: Mr. Weyland, are you okay?

Weyland: A little too much excitement. 

Naruto: Alright. (Pats his shoulder, looks at Price) Pops, can I talk to you real quick? 

Price: Sure.