Chapter 1

Ji Lanie woke up in a strange but familiar room. The reason this room is familiar is to cause this is her room since she was a baby until the age of seven. Strange cause on her 8 year birthday she and her dad was kicked out of this household. She looks at her 2 hands that it is tender soft and her skin is jade white. She stands up and ran to the mirror and look at, she was surprised to see the child self.

Then she remembers her idiocy and how all the people important to her died one by one at the end she also died because of that shameless slut her own biological mother.

"If this is so-called rebirth!" Tears started to fall on her eyes she could not believe she was given a chance. "Now that I was given a chance I'm gonna correct all the mistake I made in the past and correct all of them."

But first, she looks at the date it's June 24, xxx today is the 8th birthday she remembers today everything will start here. Mother divorce her dad right in front of the people they invited to celebrate her day instead they were invited to watch how her mother humiliated her and my dad.

Ji Lanie stops thinking about her past instead she grabs her backpack she put her bank cards atm then she smashes her piggy bank get her money and put it in her backpack her phone, and laptop then her credentials while packing her stuff suddenly a box fall from the top. When she opened it she saw two house deeds. She remembers this deed was given to her by her grandfather before he died. She didn't expect to be here. She also put the deeds in her backpack and hide in a conspicuous place. She knew any minute her maid
will come to change her clothes to a princess dress and get ready for the party.

A few minutes later someone knocks on the door.

"Miss we're here to change your clothes." A maid said.

"Come in." Ji Lanie simply answer after Lanie change her clothes to a pink princess dress

" Ji Lanie simply answer after Lanie change her clothes to a pink princess dress

"Miss your really beautiful." The maid praises her. She just smiles at her then her dad came in.

The maid bows her head to her dad. "You can go now." Ji Lanie told her maid, the maid bow and go outside.

"You're so pretty." Her dad praises her and smiles at her. But the smile didn't reach his eyes. She noticed it.

"Dad is there something wrong." She asks although she had a hunch she wants to confirm it.

"Nothing big don't worry about me I'm fine. Besides, it's your day you should enjoy your day not worrying about anything. Her dad said.

Ji Lanie sigh her dad is really simple minded that's why that slut can fool her.

"Dad, I already know that you and mom are divorcing." Although she does not want to call her mom she has to so that her dad won't suspicious of her.

Her dad's eyes become red. Ji Lanie hug her dad, "It's ok dad I'm here I won't leave you behind and everything will be fine ." She felt hot wet fall on her shoulder. When her dad finishes crying Ji Lanie didn't waste the time.

"Dad, get your credentials, passbook and cards." Ji Lanie said

Her dad is a bit puzzled and looks at her seriously like he wanted to say something.

"Dad, don't you think it's odd, it's my birthday but how come all the prominent businessman was invited and not a single children were invited. Ji Lanie told to her dad she's giving a clue.

Something clicks into her dad. He immediately went back to his room and put all his credentials and stuff in his briefcase and all of his cards in his wallet. While waiting for his dad Ji Lanie change her dress to a black knit swing dress.

Then she checks the window she saw lots of guards arm with weapons.

"What now? Her dad came back with his bag on his shoulder.

"We're gonna grant their wish. Ji Lanie mysteriously answer.