Chapter 23

Lanie's condition improved a lot to the point she does not need a long-term mechanical ventilation (breathing machine).

Longsheng Yuu and the Ji family went to Cihang temple to pray for Lanie to full recovery. Since the Cihang temple is dedicated to Guan Yin the goddess of mercy.

At the same time, the Rong family is helping. Rong Xing to get out of the prison. Longsheng Yuu found out, he mobilizes his people to check on their movement when they found evidence of bribing the judge his people expose it.

Longsheng Yuu made things difficult for the Rong family. He then uses his past life know about the Rong family so that they would not have time to help Rong Xing. Every now and then there would be a buy-bust operation in the Rong family branch pharmaceutical company. On the outside, the Rong family is a widely known as a large Pharmaceutical firm. In the side they making street drugs (marijuana, heroin, cocaine, amphetamines, methamphetamines and ecstasy). It causes them to lose a million yuan. Longsheng Yuu knew their large income came from selling drugs. His plan is very simple to destroy all their firm that generate a large income. So that when the time comes their foundation will crumble easily.

Now that he thinks about it Lanie's condition in the previous life almost the same. He asks his trusted subordinates, Mu Chen, to investigates any drugs that can cause memory loss.

After a moment Mu Chen returns with the list of drugs. Longsheng Yuu immediately looks at them seriously one by one. Something attracts his attention, the drugs that call salvia.

"Common Side Effects of Salvia
Salvia is a powerful drug, and its effects and side effects are numerous. It has been known to cause psychosis-like symptoms, while also causing anxiety, headaches and other effects like memory loss." While reading this articles, a mixture of feelings he could feel emerging from his heart. He was total idiot believing in his cousin to take care of his beloved Lanie. If he thought about it he could guess what happened. Yun Xiao must use brainwashing if his deduction is correct she must use salvia to drugged Lanie and make her reasoning haze. By using brainwashing to reduce Lanie ability to think critically or independently and allow new unwanted thoughts and ideas into her mind, as well as to change her attitudes, values, and belief. When Lanie died it already imprints on her. Thinking of this a new resentment and hatred he could feel for Yun Xiao.

"Mu Chen, he calls for his trusted subordinates.

"Young Master, did you need anything?"

"I want Rong Xing verdict is Capital punishment.

Mu Chen is a shock, Rong Xing is his uncle wife. Capital punishment only levies to those who commit grave crimes. He could feel chill crept into his body as if he does not know his young master.

"Yes, young master." He bows to his master and left.

.....

Ji Lanie conditions are improving there are signs that she's waking up, as of now Lanie is in a state of partial consciousness.

Today Ji Ling and his wife Zhao Wei are going to visit Rong Xing and her accomplices. They wanted to find out what is their motive to hurt their daughter.

In the prison, they first talk to the accomplice her name is Huang Xinyi, 26 years old, single and unemployed.

"Why...did you hurt my daughter? She did nothing to you." Zhao Wei immediately asks.

"Madam, you have to believe in me I did not know that there was an LSD drug in that juice. It's true she hires me from outside but I do not know anything. Madam, you have to believe me." Tears and mucus fall from her. Huang Xinyi makes herself look miserable.

Zhao Wei could see that she was lying and trying to save herself.

"If it is true, then how did you know that there was an LSD drug in the juice that you serve?" Inspector Mu Ken asks her. "We never disclosed to anyone what happened to Miss Ji Lanie.

Huang Xinyi pale and could not answer them. She bit her lower lips and decide to tell the truth. Huang Xinyi older brother is Rong Xing ex-fiancee 18 years ago her brother suddenly went crazy and run off the street full of speeding cars. Huang Li was hit by a truck and were announce to be dead on the spot.

"You should thank me I was the one who sends the evidence against Rong Xing." She arrogantly says.

Zhao Wei hearing could not contain herself and slap the girl heavily the girl fall to the floor.

"You! Why did you slap me? Huang Xinyi asks as if she was right.

"Bitch, my daughter got nothing to do with Rong Xing." Zhao Wei excitedly says, she no longer cares about her image at all. She pours out all her resentment and grudges to this black-hearted person.

Ji Ling is red from anger. "Woman Rong Xing had a daughter. Why did you not use the drugs on her daughter and not someone else child?" Ji Ling asks while gritting his teeth.

"Mr Ji and Madam I'll take care of the rest." Mu Ken says he could feel killing intent from Mr Ji Ling.

Mu Ken escorted Ji Ling and Zhao Wei out of the interrogation room and suggested to take the second madam home.

Back in the interrogation room. "Do you know your wrongdoing? Mu Ken calmly asks.

"What is wrong with that I just borrowed their power to put Rong Xing in jail." Huang Xinyan justified her word.

Mu Ken showed a picture of a girl lying in bed with a lot of tubes supporting her breathing and monitors.

"This girl is Miss Ji Lanie and she's in a coma right now.

That's impossible!" She can not believe it. She remembers her brother running around in the street like a crazy person until it was hit by a truck.

"It's true that LSD can create a hallucination and make the user looks like he was crazy. All you need is 100-125 micro milligrams, using more than that it will cause an overdose. You use 1 packet it weighs 1000 micro milligram.