Chapter 9

"Yun Xiao, what do you mean by this?" Wang Shi asks while walking with Violet and they stand in the rear of Lanie. Wang Shi never likes this kid. Yun Xiao resembles her mother a lot, a self-centred bitch. Who thinks her beauty is too good to be a human so that all men should hail her as their goddess.

Yun Xiao clenched her hands didn't expect Madame Ji will come sooner.

"Yun Xiao." Lanie mutter while grinding her teeth and she closes her eyes. No wonder she looks familiar. In her previous life, Yun Xiao is Longsheng Yuu secretary and pose as her "good friend" and confidant on which is the biggest mistake of my life. She helps me to stage my escape plan and put into action but it always fails. Longsheng Yuu found out and in the end, I'm the only who suffers from Longsheng Yuu wrath until I couldn't take it. I was pushed into corner and despair overtook me and decided to end all of this once and for all.

Lanie did not know that the main reason she felt anxiety and dysphoria is the food that she takes contains salvia.

"Do you think we Ji family can't afford to buy a dress that we needed to steal?" Wang Shi sarcastically asks Yun Xiao.

The staff with Yun Xiao is really scared she didn't expect that the child is a member of the Ji family. She's white as a paper now because if they found out she's the one who put the dress at the child backpack her life will be ruin.

"Check her bag you'll see the dress inside her backpack. Yun Xiao because of her voice not too loud but not too small but everyone in the shop could hear. Mostly the guest inside the violet dresses are prominent or they are 2nd generation rich kids. Since the Ji family is connected to none of the shopper and passengers dares to speak.

Lanie slowly opens her eyes, her eyelashes flutter. She smirks inside. This Yun Xiao even as a kid is already rotten. "This grandmother will show you how to fight back bullies." Lanie inwardly says.

Lanie looks at her aunt, there's already tears at the rim of her eyes. "Aunt, Lanie never steal anything and I never touch any dress. "After saying it 2 crocodile tears fall from her eyes. Let every shopper and passerby feel sorry for her. All shopper felt sympathy for Ji Lanie.

Lanie implies to her aunt and everyone that even if they found the dress in her backpack if they investigate if they wouldn't find her fingerprints which means someone put the dress in her bag to frame her.

"That's enough! there's no need for any ruckus, my shop is equipped with a surveillance camera. Cui, check the surveillance now." Violet said to everyone. He won't let Ji Ling's daughter suffered grievances if it wasn't for Ji Ling, I and my brother would be living on the street.

Yun Xiao trembles and becomes pale. She did not think that there would be a camera here. She only hopes that she wasn't captured in the camera. But sometimes things always don't go on your way.

In the surveillance camera, every shopper saw Ji Lanie walking in the aisle and looking at the dress like a curious kid would do seeing for the first time and they could see Yun Xiao with the staff of Violet dresses following Ji Lanie. Then she bumps Ji Lanie and holding her shoulder while talking to her then her companion opens Lanie's backpack and put the dress inside. When it is done both Yun Xiao and her partner in crime left the same time and they both appear in front of Lanie and made a commotion.

Violet face becomes dark his own staff doing something like this. What would happen to his shop reputation not to mention the person they trying to frame is the Chairman of Ji group granddaughter.

"My goodness a kid can do this now, what would happen when she grew up." Shopper 1 said.

"You're right just a kid but already vicious...tsk..tsk..." shopper 2.

"Can't believe she's bullying a kid a lot younger than her." Shopper 3.

The shoppers and passerby keep hurling curses to Yun Xiao and the staff of violet dresses. They

Yun Xiao felt scared she's already trembling her legs felt jelly. She always doing this but she can't believe she was defeated by a kid. She glared at Lanie and cursing her inside

When Wang Shi looks at her niece there's still some tears in her eyes. Wang Shi wipes her tears. "Vi, can you take care of this mess I'll take Lanie home.

"Good," and touch Lanie's head. "Don't worry dear I'll make sure to give you a justice.