Chapter 20

The Ji brothers and Lu An boarded their own car. Longsheng Yuu and his grandpa also boarded their own car.

Longsheng Yuu closes the door immediately so that he could prevent Yun Xiao sitting with them. Grandpa Wang looks meaningfully at his grandson. Longsheng Yuu shrugs it.

Ever since Lanie came to, her Yuu brother is being distant to her. She gritted her teeth and boarded to her own car.

The three cars sped up and went to Dongyue temple.

The Ji and Longsheng brought offerings for the gods/goddesses and deities.

Most temples have 3 doors. The main door/ the middle door is always the biggest. In the past, the middle door is mostly used by the god and also the king. On the other hand, the right door and the left door are the main entry/ exit for people. Remember while facing the temple, entering through the right door then exit out the left door.

The six of them enter through the right door then pray to the Jade Emperor first. Then they go counterclockwise.

Longsheng Yuu and the others pray sincere for Lanie recovery. But someone else is praying for Lanie's doom.

After they worship and pray, they went to Kuan Yin Oracle fortune.

Note:

(This method of fortune telling involves shaking a box full of bamboo sticks numbered 1 to 100 in such a manner that just one number would mysteriously jump out of the box. This number would then be your fortune and an interpreter would read it to you from his book.)

"~Brother Yuu let's go and play, we should get out of here it's so crummy here~! Yun Xiao flirtatious says to Longsheng Yuu.

The Ji brothers look at Yun Xiao full of hostility.

"You! Do you even know where we are?" Lu An could help from bursting. This girl is too much, they get that she does not like Lanie. But going to the temple with revealing clothes and saying bad words is too much. She did not respect the gods/goddesses and all deities here inside the temple.

Longsheng Yuu coldly looks at Yun Xiao. "Hands off." He coldly spats at Yun Xiao who is holding Yuu left hands

Yun Xiao embarrassed let go of Yuu's hand.

"Alright, that is enough the Daoshi is waiting for us to read Kuan Yin oracle." Grandpa wang stops them before it escalates.
.....

Ji Rie is the first who draw the lot. He got a Lot number of 92 and the Daoshi priest looks for its correspondent oracle poem.

"Born to be a businessman, an enterprise." Ji Rie great it.

The Daoist priest told Ji Rie." One inherited a family business at a young age. Be proud of the rich heritage of your family. Your generosity and kindness have earned you a good reputation."

You take care of business at work and home with efficiency. Diligence and determination fulfil your goals and brings rewards in practical ways." Ji Rie thank the priest and left, next is Ji Yun who got a drawn lot of 96.

"Good fortune and prestige manifesting."

The priest comment is; "Your lucky star shines brightly. Be willing to work hard. You will be blessed with good fortune and prestige.

You possess a lot of sparkle and magnetism that give you a feeling of well being and validation. Thank your lucky star, you are in the right place at the right time. Work harder to make the most of it, and contribute your talents and wisdom to the society."

"Yes," Ji Yun happily thank the priest.

"Ha ha ha," Yun Xiao laughs loudly. You actually believe in that crafty stuff.

Lu An rolled her eyes, her patients are wearing off. She drew a lot number of 94. She asks the priests what is a corresponding Oracle.

"Enjoying the happy gathering with a good friend."

The priest's comments are:
"Being extremely happy in meeting with a very close friend. It is a good time to expand your horizons through travel. It is likely that you will meet someone you truly enjoy the companionship.

It's easy to spot your real friends, they are the ones who offer encouragement. Share your life and its tender moments with others. Spend quality time with family members and enjoy domestic projects."

Lu An remember her stay in B country with Lanie. Since they were from C country almost everyone looks down on them. There were also this 3 girls that keep bullying her. Lanie, stop her from retaliating once they were at Royal Exchange to shop. Those 3 girls are also there at that time. They suddenly threw a bunch of insult to us. I was red from embarrassment. They keep showing off their debit cards.  They only left when they feel Lanie does not care about their insult. But when they left Lanie took her laptop from her bag. She immediately on her laptop and start typing she open a dialog box open fragrouter so that her laptop could IP forwarding. Lanie uses Brute force in password cracking and hacks their debit cards. When the 3 girls paying their purchase, all of their debit cards are zero balance. They were embarrassed and wanted to crawl into a hole. Then Lanie approach them, "Do you need help?" She boastfully asks then show off her platinum cards.

The three girls are speechless, the girl they look down actually have a platinum card. "Young Miss, do you want to pay for them? The sales clerk looks at the three girls with disdain she's very respectful toward Lanie. After that, the three girls found Ji Lanie background.

"Excuse me it's my turn now." Yun Xiao haughtily says to Lu An. Then she draws a lot of 75.

"Carrying a tiger to climb over a mountain."

The Daoshi comments are, "Unless the tiger is your friendly pet, you are travelling with a wrong companion. It seems that you are unable to reach a decision.   Let the wisdom of the heart provides you with a positive spirit to overcome the obstacles.

Don’t let a negative emotion dominate your behaviour.  Watch where you are going.  One false move and you could find yourself on the outside looking in."