Chapter 11

After the game trial, everyone has the taste of Lanie Puff pastries and cream tarts. Although Ji Rie and Ji Yun already knew that Lanie can bake. They can't help but praise her over and over again.

The trial game of Battle of Destiny successfully ended and by next month it will release to the public.

When Ji Ling, Ji Lanie and her two cousins boarded their car Longsheng Yuu call for Lanie.

Lanie went out of the car. "Brother Yuu, do you need something?" She confusedly asks.

"Are you coming to my party tomorrow?

"Why do you ask? You don't want me to come?" Lanie playfully ask.

"No..no..I want to give you something." He nervously said, from his pocket he pulls a box and gives it to Lanie. "This is for you." After giving the box to Lanie Longsheng Yuu boarded his own car and ask his driver to drive away. While the car moving away Yuu still looking at the surprise face of Lanie and it made him smile.

"Lanie, get in the car he's been gone for a long time. Ji Rie teases his younger cousin.

Lanie returns to her senses and boarded the car with a red face.

"Cousin didn't expect you like poker face." Ji Yun said then laugh at once.

Lanie turns beet red once more.

"Oi..oi.. you kids are too young to talk about love. You should study first." Ji Ling preached them.

"Come on uncle we were just joking around." Ji Rie explain.

"Ha ha ha I was joking too, baby you two are a match made in heaven." Then wink at her daughter.

"Dad, what are you saying?" The car filled with laughter even the driver could not help but laugh.

....

While they were happy someone else is not. Gu Mengshi is drowning herself in vodka in the house she rented. Gu group is now declining at the fastest rate. She felt angry and humiliated at how many times she tried to contact her husband and daughter but the servants of Ji family just brush her off. She regretted if only she knew that Ji Ling is the second young master of Ji group she won't divorce him. She should not listen to her brother's advise. Her brother advising her again to report Ji Ling about his side job hacking other software company. She's having a second thought, she had a nagging feeling that if she did that something bad is going to happen.

Gu Mengshi turns on her laptop. She inserts her memory card, her heart almost stop breathing when she saw a woman who is pregnant and smiling at the camera. Her heart beats so fast this woman is Lanie's real mother. She doesn't know who this woman is when she and her brother looking for a woman to substitute her in consummation. This woman suddenly appears out of nowhere and volunteer herself. It seems that woman knew Ji Ling's identity. Gu Mengshi ejects the memory card and disposes of it immediately. She checked her saves file. "Damn," she cursed when she saw the save file. What was inside the files is her adultery. Suddenly the door burst open.

"Brother, what the hell are you doing here? Whose managing the company now?" Gu Mengshi billowing her brother her blood starts boiling seeing her brother face.

"Hey! Chill, I came here to help." Gu Tangshi says.

"Chill! How can I chill, because of you everything is gong weary."

"Yes, yes, yes I know it's my fault, that's why I came here. Tomorrow Longsheng group is throwing a party for the young master Longsheng Yuu." He hurriedly explains his purpose.

"Are you an idiot!? Do you think we're someone whose famous enough to be invited?

"Relax, I've already solved it!" He said He took the glass of vodka in her hand and drink it. "Remember my friend Luo Hongye, he was invited you could come with him. I already told him about you. What I told him that the old master does not like you and force you to divorce him.

"Good, I guess I'll need to take my beauty rest.
.....

Lanie sitting in her bed holding the box that Longsheng Yuu gave to her. She was thinking how the Longsheng Yuu today is totally different from the past. She opens the box what she sees is diamond necklace.

When she touched the necklace she had a vague feeling in her previous life she owns also a necklace like this someone gave it to her, but she can't remember who