Chapter 17

"Longsheng Yuu, did you know that you're the most handsome man I met in my life." Lanie is in "Trip" mood.

"Yes, yes I know that we are going to play there ok." When Yuu help her to stand up he found out Lanie's temperature is very hot and she's sweating profusely.

When they stand up Lanie suddenly vomited. She collapses on the floor and starts convulsing. Ji Yun and Lu An are nervous and don't know what to do. Longsheng Yuu is already shaken.

"Yuu, what are we going to do?" Ji Yun asks nervously.

"I'll call a doctor. Lu An said.

"No need we don't have a time I'll take her to the Xuanwu hospital. Go inform them immediately." Longsheng Yuu lifts Lanie's body and carry her to the parking lot and ride in his car. While the car speeding up, tears trickle down to Lanie's face. Lanie's body stops her spasms she's already unconscious state.

Lanie is taken to the emergency room. The nurse that jotting Lanie's info from Longsheng Yuu but it is futile cause Longsheng Yuu is in shock state now.

After a short while, the Ji family came with the Longsheng family. Madam Ji fills up Lanie's form and they ask Ji Yun and Lu An what occur since they were there when it happens. Ji Yun and Lu An told them what happens.

When the nurse heard them, she had a vague idea of what occurred.

"Miss nurse, do you know something? Madam Ji asks the nurse she saw the nurse face change.

"Yes, Madam....." Before the nurse could answer Madam Ji. Someone's phone suddenly rings.

It was Longsheng Shuai phones. He's Longsheng Yuu father. He asks excuse first before he answers his phones "Brother, not now I'm in the hospital."

"This is important Shuai the lemon juice that Yuu wanted to check is out it contains LSD drug."

"What did you say?" Longsheng Shuai is a bit shock who does not know what LSD is.

"Ask the doctor to Medical detox to cleanse the body. There is too much LSD contain in lemon juice that Yuu asks to check. They immediately inform the nurse and told the doctor.

After a while, the doctor came out of the emergency room.

"Doctor, how's the child? Madame Ji worriedly asks.

"As of now, I could not tell what's wrong with her we have to wait until she woke up. We will do everything we can right now she's suffering from an irregular heartbeat an irregular heartbeat, dangerously high body temperature, vomiting, seizures and tightening of the muscle. Let's pray she woke up." After saying that the doctor left. There are some cases were the LSD victim became unconscious and even comatose states.

.....

Back at the wedding party Rong Xing face pale. She felt a bad premonition. She had a big courage to use LSD drugs cause it cannot easily be detected, even if they use the drug test. But now something bad happens she was worried that if they investigate it she'll be found out. It's a good thing when she hires the waitress she covered her face with a muslin.

"Mother why do we have to go home. I want to go to the hospital where Yuu brother is." Yun Xiao pouted her mouth she wants to be with her Yuu brother but her mother force her to go home with her.

Rong Xing gritted her teeth and look at her stupid daughter who does not think the severeness of this matter.

When her mother looks at her coldly Yun Xiao felt chill, she just keeps her mouth shut and go home with her.
....

It's been two days since Lanie's accident. The doctor announces her in a state of coma.

Ji Mansion study room

"Dad, we should tell Ling er and Wei er about their daughter they have the right to know. Ji Wan remind his dad. Lanie's parent already left for their honeymoon when Lanie had an accident.

"Why!? What did I do wrong to deserve this? First, they took away my son, now look at my granddaughter she's as good as dead." Ji Fengjun could not help but feel resentful. "If they want revenge they should just get back at him. Since he's already old, her granddaughter is just a child." Ji Fengjun unexpectedly felt tightening of his chest. Not long he collapses and were taken to the hospital.
....

In the hospital one of the VIP room.

Madam Ji was taking care of Lanie since her parents do not know yet what happens to their child. Not too long they found out the shocking truth that Lanie real mother is Zhao Wei. She and Ji Ling are classmates from elementary until Ji Ling disappears. She's also one of the people who's in love and never stop looking for him. With the help of her father who is a Taoist priest, she manages to find Ji Ling at S city. But when she found him, he's already getting married but found that the woman he's marrying is no good and they were hiring a girl or woman who would sleep with Ji Ling in their honeymoon be a surrogate mother. She tried to tell him but Ji Ling does not recognize her, and when she investigates she found out that Ji Ling has an amnesia caused by a car accident in S city.

Madam Ji looks at Longsheng Yuu who had not sleep for two days in a row. They know that Yuu has an attachment to Lanie but they never expected that he was this obsessed.

"Yuu, go home and rest you've been here for two days.

Madam Ji is worried that Yuu's body fell.

"It's ok even if I go home I won't be able to sleep."

Madam Ji felt scared since yesterday Yuu acting weird it feels like his world only revolves around Lanie. When Lanie is in comatose. Yuu felt his world stop turning.