Chapter 16

"Stay here and fix yourself, I'll take care of everything." Rong Xing says to her daughter before she left.

Yun Xiao left and went to the washroom and retouch herself.

When she was putting some light makeup to cover her puffy eyes. A group of girls came in they were gossiping and talking about Ji Lanie and Longsheng Yuu.

"That Ji Lanie she's the only direct granddaughter of old master Ji Fengjun isn't." Gossiper 1

"That's right she's really beautiful, then Longsheng Yuu is so handsome they look good together." Gossiper 2

"My goodness seeing them together, they are like two people came out of the painting." Gossiper 3. The three girls scream while this happening Yun Xiao who hearing all of this could not help but curse Lanie inside for a hundred times already. The thing that gives her a comfort is knowing that today Ji Lanie reputation will destroy.

The three girls continue their gossip and screaming when they heard a yell.

"Shut up! It's that damn bitch that keep clinging to Longsheng Yuu." After saying this Yun Xiao run out of the washroom. She felt stabbing pain cause deep inside she knows its the truth.

"Woah! Whose that girl? Gossiper 1.

"I don't know I never saw her before." Gossiper 2

"I know whose that girl, that's Yun Xiao the girl in our school that keep tagging along with Longsheng and Ji brothers and she keeps ogling Longsheng Yuu. She even made a rumour that she was Longsheng Yuu's girlfriend." Gossiper 3.

"Is that her?  oh! my god is she the  one who keep acting like she is some sort of princess in our school." Gossiper 1 ask gossiper 2.

Gossiper 3 just nods her head. The three gossiper return to the party. If Yun Xiao heard her rumour, she will vomit blood.
.....

In the party, Ji Ling and her wife are busy taking care of the guest. Lanie didn't want to disturb them so she entertains herself. Lanie misses their country foods. In B country she and Lu An always eat pasta and bread.

While Lanie busy eating, Longsheng Yuu is busy serving her. Yun Xiao who was not far away from them and waiting for the show.

A while later her mother came back.

"Mother, what happens? how come nothing is going on?" Yun Xiao question her mother.

"Calm down, everything is ready all we had to do is wait.

....

"Young Miss here's freshly squeezed lemon juice. A uniform staff of the Emperor hotel gave Lanie her order lemon juice.

"Thank you," Lanie reach out for her juice and sip it.

Seeing this it made Rong Xing smile deeply.

An hour later Lanie felt she's floating then she felt happy, sad, irritated. She was bombarded with a different emotion. Suddenly Lanie felt all colours around are very bright and beautiful her hearing became also sharp  Lanie start giggling.

Longsheng Yuu who was sitting beside her felt something is not right. "Whats wrong? Longsheng Yuu ask.

"Just happy Longsheng Yuu will you stay by my side," Lanie says then she starts talking nonsense.

Ji Rie, Ji Yun and Lu An who was sitting at the same table of Longsheng Yuu and Ji Lanie.

Longsheng Yuu thinks fast. The way Lanie acting it seems she's been drug. all of them eat the foods here none of them something happens. He looks at the lemon juice that one of the waitresses that serve Lanie. "Rie give this to my uncle tell him to check what kind of drugs does this juice have?" His voice starts to tremble, he was afraid to lose Lanie for the second time.

"LET GO OF ME! Lanie screams at Longsheng Yuu when he touches her. He immediately let her go so that he would not agitate her. Lanie starts crying incessantly she could not differentiate between her past and presents life.

"Rie, give this juice to my uncle tell him to check what kind of drug put in this juice. Longsheng Yuu said to Ji Rie and gave him the juice that Lanie drank.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it." He looks at Lanie one more time before he left. Lanie's eyes are dilated now. It is one signs that Lanie is been drugged.

"Lanie let's go over there, we're going to a fun place." Longsheng Yuu tried hard to put strength to his voice and make it calm.

"Hu hu hu, that place? Lanie looks at the place Yuu pointing at. It's the elevator, "Don't want to, it's too dark I'm scared." Lanie shivers thinking that place. Lanie at swing mood again.

"Longsheng Yuu, did you know that I was a rebirth. So happy to know a different Yuu. In my past, you always look at me with a cold and grumpy face it's so scary." Lanie said who looks like a kid that complaining to her parents.

Ji Yun and Lu An don't know what to do just looking at Lanie dumbfounded.

Longsheng Yuu realizes something, Lanie had a memory of her past lives but it is not complete. She does not remember their time together.

There are few guests that looking at Ji Lanie strange behaviour. The mother and daughter seeing this smile triumphantly.