《Profile》

AURA

Stage Name :  Aura

Stage Name :  Aura.
Korean Name :  Kim Sondae.
English Name :  Aurora Kim.
Nationality : Canadian-Korean.
Birthplace :  Ontario, Canada.
Birthday : January 16, 1993
Position : Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Producer, Soloist.
Lines :  Rap Line, Hyung Line, Dance Line, 93' Liner.
Family :  Mother, Father.
Height :  6ft 3"
Solo Albums :  Look, Always, Forever Broken, Fallen Rose Petals, Iron Knight, Smile! and Picture Perfect.

Info:
▪ She was born in Ontario. Canada and lived there for 4 years. She moved to LA, USA and lived there for another 6 years before moving to Korea and living in Gwangju for 1 year. She officially moved to Seoul, aged 11.
▪ Was a former YG Trainee for 11 years. She joined the company at age 11.
▪ She was let go by YG at age 22 without even debuting. She was told that she was being let go because she wasn't what they had hoped she would become and she was much too tomboyish for their liking.
▪ Has an extremely deep voice and paired along with her tall height, she's known as 'Aura Oppa' in the fandom.
▪ Was on Show Me The Money 2 and Unpretty Rapstar. She won 2nd place in both.
▪ Close friends with Mark of GOT7 and CL of 2NE1.
▪ Was on We Got Married with Mark of GOT7.
▪ Viewed as Protector of the Group.
▪ Has a 4th tier black belt in Taekwondo.
▪ She's an ace Archer and always shoots for the team in ISACs. She once shot three 10 pointers in a row.
▪ Is set to be on new survival show called 'Survive or Die' in 2018
▪ Released her first ever solo album 'Look' on August 10, 2015
▪Joined the group with their 2nd Mini Album 'O!RUL84SKOOL2?' in 2013.
▪ Nominated for Top Female Rap Artist in the billboard awards 2018 while her group was nominated for Top Social Artist. (They won their awards)
▪She is big fans of Super Junior and Big Bang.
▪ Has a known death stare that's bound to send shivers down your spine (Heechul, Knowing Bros)

▪ Ideal Type: Someone who's loyal, kind and compassionate. Someone I can call my best friend and tell him/her anything without shame.

LATEST SOLO COMEBACK

LATEST GROUP COMEBACK