We Got Married ||

"WE GOT MARRIED"

Aura sighed as she walked into the cafe. She was not having a good week.

Her computer got a sudden virus that caused her tracks for BTS' newest album to get all messed up, she dropped her earphones in a cup of water and spilled coffee all over her new shirt.

Yesterday, she got a call from Mark who said he wanted to meet up. Aura immediately agreed,  wanting to relieve her stress by spending time with her male best friend.

"Hey, Dae!" She heard him call.  She smiled and walked towards the boy, chuckling when she saw his excited expression only to stop short when she noticed the shit load of camera men and staff that surrounded Mark and his table.

"Come and sit, I have to tell you something important."

"What did Jackson do this time?"

"Nothing! I think. I hope. But not the point! Welcome to episode zero of We Got Married!" Mark spoke, laughing at his best friend's confused facial expression.

"Uh, what?!"

"You know, the show where the producers pair up together two idols and make them live like a married couple for the next month?"

"WHAT?!"

"I'm your new hubby!" Mark giggled, smiling up at his bestfriend.

"DOUBLE WHAT?!"

Mark pouted. "Didn't you always say you wanted us to be together? Now we're married!"

"Hold up!" Aura said, blushing slightly. "Isnt the other supposed to agree to this?"

"Your managers already agreed." One of the producers spoke up.

Aura snapped back at the staff, immediately recognizing her guilty managers who tried their best to avoid the death glare from the tall female.

Mark stood up, short against Aura's gigantic frame. Aura sighed but shrugged. "Alright, Hubby. Let's get this over with."

☆☆

"So what should we do for our first date?" Mark asked excitedly, clinging onto Aura's laughing figure.

"What do you want to do?" Aura asked, wrapping her lanky arm around Mark's small shoulders.

"Hmm.." He thought for a while before gasping, eyes lighting up excitedly. "CAN WE GO TO A BT21 STORE?"

Aura laughed loudly. "Why can't you go there by yourself? You don't need me to go there.."

"Yeah I do! How else can I get a free Tata plushie?" Mark pouted, giggling at Aura's offended expression.

"Tata? Why not Van? What did he ever do to you?!" Aura gasped dramatically, removing her arm away from Mark.

"He was made by you, that's what!"

Aura lunged forward playfully, tickling Mark as he squealed and ran away, a laughing Aura behind him.

"Come back here, Marcus Tuan!"

"Never, Aurora Kim!" He laughed, "AND MY NAME ISN'T MARCUS!"

☆☆

The new 'couple' were lead to their new apartment by the staff, tired after a whole day of running around like a couple of kids instead of 26 year olds.

The two entered the apartment, eyes widening at the space.

"Woah," Aura gasped, looking at the state of the art counters and tabletops.

Mark said nothing, eyes wide as he looked at the rooms individually.

"Hey, Dae!"

Aura walked to where Mark was calling her and nodded. "What?"

"Which side do you want?"

Aura giggled, hugging Mark from behind before shrugging. "Whatever one you want, Markie Poo. I'm fine with any."

Mark gagged playfully, pushing the older female away. "Ew, don't call me that, Sondae Pie or you're sleeping on the couch."

"Alright, alright. Tomorrow, we're going wedding dress shopping.. Do I have to wear a dress?"

Mark laughed. "What if I wear the dress and you wear the tux?"

"What? Are you serious?"

Mark nodded, hugging Aura tightly. "Yeah! We'll be the sort of couple that no one would forget!"

"Alright then, hubby wubby. It's set." Aura cooed, pinching Mark's cheek.

"It sure is, wifey darling.."

☆☆

Vote | Comment | Follow

Dont forget to request!