Fallen Angels

"You Never Walk Alone."

Aura bit her lip, waving her fans goodbye as she and the rest of her members made their way backstage at the end of their concert in Seoul.

As the last army bomb went out of sight, the tall female let out a breath of relief, making her way to the washroom, the feeling of nausea ripping at her insides.

"Dae, where are you going? We have to cut the cake!" Jin called out to her, noticing her hurried departure.

"Washroom." She merely muttered, not saying more out of fear of retching all over her older member.

You may be wondering why she was so nervous. Aura was terrified, something that didn't happen often. Her father had called her just before the concert, bearing pitiful news that made her unfocused the entire time she performed.

Her mother was dying.

Aura dashed into the bathroom and sighed, running into one of the empty stalls before throwing up in the toilet bowls.

She huffed, flushing the toilet, cringing at the acidic feeling of the bile grazing her throat. She got up and gargled, rinsing her mouth out from any of the horrid fluids.

She exited the bathroom, head pounding as she made her way back to her members.

Upon her entrance, she cringed, the noise much too loud for her pounding head. Her members were all hopping around, laughing and giggling like fools, excited about the successful concert. All their staff members were laughing at the group's antics, clapping and joining in themselves.

Aura, on the other hand, tried her best to fake her enthusiasm, pretending to be enjoying her self.

"Come on, Noona!" Jungkook called out, hopping onto the tall female. Aura flinched, catching the boy as he clung jumped onto her back.

Namjoon looked at the second oldest and cocked his head. Something was wrong.

Aura noticed his stares but shook her head. She couldn't let her problems affect the others, especially when they were all so happy and excited. A buzzing noise and ringtone rang out through the noise, silencing everyone. Aura perked up, dropping a drunk Jungkook on the couch before grabbing her phone from her manager's hand. She gulped at the caller ID, motioning the others to carry on and that she'd be outside.

Aura stepped outside of the room and into the corridor, answering the call, hesitantly.

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry, Sondae-ah. But, your mother is..." The person on the other side trailed off before taking a deep breath in and sighing, "Dead."

Aura let out a choked sob, dropping to her knees as she curled in on her self.

"Sondae, the funeral is next week. You don't have to come, considering your sc-"

"No, I-i'm coming. I-I have t-to." Aura struggled to get out, her shaking hands threatening to drop her phone.

"Aurora, please, don't beat yourself over this, okay? Your mother wouldn't want that and you know it."

Aura said nothing.

"I have to go now. I love you, Dae."

"B-bye, D-dad."

The line beeped to nothingness. Aura took in a deep breath, rubbing away at her tears. She couldn't let her members she her like this. Not when she's viewed as the cold hearted one by everyone.

As her anti's liked to remind her. Aura was a bitch. A selfish, cold hearted, problematic bitch.

Looks like she had a reputation to keep up with.

--=+~+=--

[NOT EDITED]

Vote | Comment | Follow