Introduction to BTS!

Hello and welcome to
'THE GRAND INTRO TO THE GREAT BTS'
Allow me to take you through a journey filled with mayhem and chaos.

Who is BTS, you may be asking.

BTS (방탄소년단) is a Korean Boy Group. They debuted on June 13,2013 with their first ever mini album 2KOOL4SKOOL. They were originally a seven membered group consisting of Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook. But with the release of their second mini album, O!RUL84SKOOL2?, they added another member under the stage name, Aura.

They are under a small entertainment company known as BigHit Entertainment.

They're fans are called ARMYs.
BTS stands for
Korean) Bullet Proof Boy Scots
English) Beyond the Scene

//THE MEMBERS\\
HYUNG/ NOONA LINE EDITION

KIM NAMJOON
Born: September 12, 1994
Position: Leader, Main Rapper

Namjoon used to go under the stage name, RAP MONSTER but changed it to RM which stands for Real Me

Namjoon used to go under the stage name, RAP MONSTER but changed it to RM which stands for Real Me. He has an IQ of 148 and self taught himself English. He can speak fluent English, Japanese, Chinese and of course Korean. He's the leader of the group and considered the father of the 8. Collaborated with rapper Wale for the song 'Change'. He has a solo mixtape under the name 'RM'. He recently released his second mixtape, Mono.
He spoke at UNICEF and began the trending hastag, #speakyourself

He is the second tallest of the group and the wisest. He was an underground rapper under the name Runch Randa. He lied to his mom about going to the library when really he went to underground rap gigs.

He's the only OG member from the original member line up for BTS. He's also the group's main producer. He's veey open minded and supports the LGBTQ+ Community. He doesnt celebrate Christmas and he's Atheist.

1/4 Hyung Line
1/4 Rap Line
1/2 94' Line

KIM SEOKJIN
Born : December 4, 1992
Position : Vocalist, Visual, Oldest

KIM SEOKJINBorn : December 4, 1992Position : Vocalist, Visual, Oldest