NVR HPPY | Teasers

COMING SOON

AURA KIM 3rd MINI ALBUM
NVR HPPY

RELEASE DATE : 15th April 2019

☆☆

She sat still on her throne, crown adorning her short lilac hair. She seemed so perfect, not a single flaw on her beautiful face.

Her eyes were dark and half lidded, a certain type of fire within it's blue contact irises.

She stood up in one swift moment, walking down the stairs that lead down and away from the gold adorned throne, deeper into the castle.

With every step she took, her lilac hair bounced, turning a duller shade, much too subtle to notice at once. Her face began to crack too, her peachy skin ebbing away into dust, revealing a lifeless colour underneath.

Aura's expression remained as is, as if this was the norm. And truly, it was.

There were times where she couldn't handle everything, and those feelings she kept locked away came creeping out, forcing themselves through the cracks.

They pushed away her usual happy go lucky demeanor, showcasing all those hidden feelings and thoughts.

The crown turned from its blinding gold to a dusty grey, said crown melting away. It transformed into a pair of metal deer horns, large and twisted.

☆☆

"How can I change?
I'm always the same,
I don't want to be this way,
I'm never ever happy..."