Fall

"I NEED YOUR LOVE BEFORE I FALL, FALL"
_____________

Clevver News

KOREAN RAPPER, AURA KIM, IN HOSPITAL.
The soloist was rushed to hospital after fainting and falling off stage.

Tabloid, Gulf News

AURA KIM OF BTS HOSPITALIZED
The 'Gashina' hit maker was sent out in a stretcher after collapsing during concert in NEW YORK.

Hollywood Life

KIM SONDAE (AURA) COLLAPSED ON STAGE.
Aura fainted on stage before falling a 6ft high rising stage.

ALLKPOP

KIM SONDAE SHOT DURING CONCERT
Kim Sonjae of BTS was shot during New York concert and was rushed to hospital.

--=+~+=--

"ARMYs all over the world are devastated after hearing the only female of the group, Aura Kim or otherwise known as Kim Sondae, had fainted and collapsed on stage." The host spoke, her hands gesticulating dramatically. "I'm your host for today, Claire McAdams and you're watching Hollywood Life"

"The 'Hello Bitches' hitmaker was immediately rushed to hospital after fainting as she was being lifted up by a rising stage only to fall off the stage as she lost consciousness.

The members who were singing and dancing on their own stages as it rose, immediately stopped as they watched the second oldest to the group fall 6ft to the ground. The music was called to a stop by the group's leader, RM who asked to be brought down.

The moment the members had reached the ground, the surrounded the rapper, putting her out of view from the millions of fans that were watching them at that very moment.

RM and the few managers that spoke english had made an announcement claiming :

"We sincerly apologize but we are going to have to cut the concert short."

"To make up for the loss of the rest of the concert, we will hold a fanmeet later on. Dates will be confirmed soon. Please hold on to your tickets."

"Once again, we're so sorry but we hope you understand. Thank You and Goodnight."

"We love you all, Thank You New York."

And with that, Aura was carried off by a stretcher, her worried members in a tow.

BigHit has yet to release a statement on the 'Look' Hitmaker's well being after the show.

ARMYs can only wait impatiently until the artist is well enough to walk around again.

Until then, we'll be waiting.Get well soon, Aura Kim."

Claire ended it with a small nod, her brown hair shaking as she did so.

"We all Purple You."