▪ Aura Oppa Moments ▪

It was no secret about the nicknames the fandom had given aura. Almost every idol knew of her nickname, Aura Oppa. The fans gave it to her for a good reason though and these moments were only the few of the most memorable.

1.  IRENE | RED VELVET
'Cold Night'

Aura was walking along the edge of the stage when she noticed a fellow female idol, Irene of Red Velvet

Aura was walking along the edge of the stage when she noticed a fellow female idol, Irene of Red Velvet. She seemed to be shivering from the cold of the night and her hands weren't doing much to keep her warm. Her arms were exposed to the cold night because of the sleeveless top she wore.

Without a word, Aura took off her coat jacket and placed it ontop of Irene. Irene looked back, her eyes wide.

"Oh no, I can't accept this. What about you?" Irene spoke, turning to face the younger girl.

"I'm fine, really. I lived in Canada, the cold here is nothing. Trust me." Aura smiled, tightening the jacket around Irene's petite body. She smiled in return, bowing in thanks.

"Noona!" Jungkook called, beckoning for the rapper to rejoin with the group.

"I'll see you later, Unnie. Keep warm! Bye!" Aura waved, before dashing off to her members.

Irene could only wave back before she was gone. Chuckling, she clutched the jacket around her body for warmth, all the while thinking of her kind action.

2. ROSÉ | BLACKPINK
'High Heels'

Aura was tall, like really tall

Aura was tall, like really tall. Especially for a female. She was the second tallest of the group with a whooping 6ft 3". So her standing next to female idols was just the cutest.

Rosé of BLACKPINK was standing near her members, nodding her head along to the beat. Aura was behind her  minding her own business when she noticed Rosé's high heels. It was teetering dangerously and she looked like she was in pain.

The group was then asked to move down and back to their dressing room so they could get the stage ready for a performing act. Rosé looked like she was struggling slightly because of her heels. Not bearing the sight of her pained look, she held her arm and lead her.

"Unnie?"

"Give me your shoes, they're uncomfortable aren't they?" Aura said softly, looking down at the younger female.

"Very.. Are you sure? I can hold them myself.."

"No, I insist. It's fine, really."

Rosé smiled shyly and hesitantly handed over her heels, letting out a sigh of relief when they were off her feet.

"Better?"

"Much." Rosé giggled and held onto Aura's awaiting arm. Now Rose looked so much tinier next to Aura's tall frame. Fans began to coo at the sight of it because Rosé really looked like an excitable kid next to her mother.

"Thanks so much, Unnie!"

"It was the least I could do, really.."