Maybe

'What the fuck is a female doing in a boy group?'

'I thought BigHit never allowed female trainees. How special is she to even break that rule?'

'She? Female? Who would marry a female like her? Deep voice, tall figure. Not at all a pretty bride material.'

'She's fucking gay. Get your gay shit out of my boy group, fucktard.'

'She causes nothing but trouble, did you hear about her fight with that BFREE guy? She deserved all that.'

'She thinks she's so tough. Bitch, don't make me laugh-"

Aura shut her laptop quickly, noting the sudden darkness of her room. She took in a deep breath.

She was so lost into reading all those hate comments that she lost track of time, they just went on and on and on.

"Dae? Dinner's ready." Yoongi spoke, opening her door slightly. To any one else, it just looked like she had just woken up. But she barely slept, she couldn't anyways.

Insomnia truly is a bitch.

"Y-yeah, okay." She muttered, shuffling out of her covers, walking slowly over to where Yoongi stood, holding the door open.

The 93 liners walked to the dining room in silence, a comfortable one, for Yoongi anyways. He looked at his phone as he walked down the hallway, not noticing the older female's distant facial expression.

Aura sat down at her usual seat, silent as the others chatted and filled their plates to the brim.

"Are you not eating?" Namjoon asked, taking a bite of the delicious kimchi pancakes Seokjin had made for all of them.

Aura looked at the leader slowly, taking her time to reply. "No, not that hungry, actually."

Seokjin raised a perfect eyebrow at the female, sending a look to the youngest rapper. Namjoon, too sent a look to the eldest, shrugging in response.

"Hey, hey!" Taehyung yelled suddenly, gaining the attention of the members. "My first Hwarang shooting is tomorrow!"

Jungkook's doe eyes widened before he started giggling, mocking Taehyung whenever he practiced his lines in the dorms.

The group giggled and laughed, all except the second oldest.

Hoseok looked at Aura, tilting his head as he looked at her spaced out facial expression. Something must have happened to her,  she usually was never like this.

"You okay, Dae?" He asked, placing down his fork.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired from practice." She hummed, smiling slightly although Hoseok noticed how it didn't reach her eyes.

He didn't say anything when she left the table, muttering that she was going to bed but followed her after he helped Jin clean up the table.

He knocked once before entering the room, noting the figure sitting at the edge of her bed.

He sighed, sitting beside her. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing,"

"Don't lie to me, Noona. What's wrong?" Hoseok placed a hand on her shoulder, forcing her to face him.

"I-i..." she sighed, dropping her head down to her hands, gripping at the their dyed strands. "I feel like I don't belong in BTS, you know? With all of you being guys and the fans not at all taking my solo debut well, i just... feel-"

She looked at Hobi's shimmering eyes, melting at the knowing look he sent her.

"-lost.." she completed.

"Hey look at me, dae.." hoseok softly said, lifting her face up to look at his own hella handsome one. "If you weren't as good as us, even better than us, actually, bighit wouldn't have even looked at you."

"They never took in female trainees after glam yet here you are. Why? Because you're special." Hoseok smiled brightly. "Who else can pull off sounding and looking like a dude that you?"

"I don't knkw if that's an insult or a compliment," Aura chuckled.

"You have a deep ass voice, you're the tallest in our group, you're extremely tomboyish," hoseok listed, "no matter tbe gender, you fit perfectly with us. We need you, dae. Who else is gonna help produce our amazing ass songs? You know half the lyric inspiration comes from you!"

"You have Namjoon and Yoongi,"

"But they can't do what you do,"

Aura smiled, clasping hers and hoseok's hands together. "Thanks seok, means a lot."

"Anything for you,  noona"