F I V E

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tightDo my hair up real, real niceAnd syncopate my skin to your heart beating'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huhI just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huhLet me show you how pr...

Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating
'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh
I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
~
Selena Gomez
✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
I glare at my parents and all of sudden they start laughing at me.
"Oh, you should've seen your face" my dad says "and who might you be?" He glares at Kol and I stand in front of him "this is Kol Mikaelson" my dad looks impressed and says "the reckless brother" I glare at him gritting my teeth "he's not reckless. Don't call him that." My father looks at Kol then back to me "This is your mate.isn't it?" I nod my head "Yes so please just call him Kol that's his name, not reckless" he nods understanding "anything for you pumpkin" I smiled hugging me.
We've been sitting down talking when we hear the doorbell, we all get up walking to the door I open it to see Elena standing on the other side of the door.
I frown at her "can I help you?" She nods "can we talk?" I look back at my mom "isn't that what we're doing right now?" My dad chuckles and my mom laughs "why are you being so hostile towards me?" I glare at her "because ever since we became friends I did whatever you wanted me to do because I thought I was being a good friend, hell my mom told me you were a shitty friend and I still didn't listen because I felt that I had to do what I thought was good for YOU! but not anymore, you only want to be my friend because I'm powerful now get away from my door before I rip your heart." Just as I was closing the door she says "he's going to leave you... Kol just like everyone else did.. just like Calum did." I shut my eyes tears threatening to fall out of my eyes as I look up at Kol and he glares at Elena before bringing me into his arms.
My mom opens the door to face Elena and I feared for Elena's life
"Listen to me, don't you ever talk to my daughter like that ever again in your life or I will watch you choke on your own blood until you take your last breath, got that bitch?"

 My mom opens the door to face Elena and I feared for Elena's life "Listen to me, don't you ever talk to my daughter like that ever again in your life or I will watch you choke on your own blood until you take your last breath, got that bitch?"

Elena nods rapidly before running to her car scared before my mom closes the door and I'm sitting on the couch with tears in my eyes. My mom and dad sit across from me as I stare at a blank wall, Kol looks at me worried.
"Darling, don't listen to anything she said I'm not going anywhere I can't be killed remember and you made sure of that" I frown slightly and say " Calum was my boyfriend for 3 years and my father had a enemy named Alias and he killed Calum to spite him because he knew Calum meant everything to me, that's why I told you I want you to prove to me that you want this because were a very powerful family and I mean that we are more than 5 supernatural creatures in one." He gulps and says "I'm all in" tear build up in my eyes "this is not who I am. I'm Kira Dawson I'm not supposed to be weak but you make me weak Kol and I know it's a good thing but if I lose you all my darkness will come out and it was hard for my parents and brother to bring the light back in me"