N I N E

Don't you ever say I just walked awayI will always want youI can't live a lie, running for my lifeI will always want you~Miley Cyrus ✴️✴️✴️✴️

I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you
~
Miley Cyrus
✴️✴️✴️✴️

It's been over 2 months since Kol said that he loved me and also 2 months since he left after I couldn't say it back. I've been crying for 2 months straight and I even moved from Denver back to Mystic Falls, My family decided to stay in Denver and the only person that's been my shoulder to cry on is Rebekah and Niklaus.

Today is just like the rest waking up from a night of crying myself to sleep, but the difference is I haven't heard from Rebekah in over 2 weeks so I'm doing a location spell to find her.

I get up from bed and I go into my closet to find something to wear before walking to the bathroom and turning on the shower, I brush my teeth and brush out my hair before getting undressed and getting into the shower I wash myself.

As I step out of the shower I wipe the mirror and sigh looking at the bags under my eyes I apply a light coat of concealer, some bronzer, and some mascara before finishing it off with some gloss. I go into my room before getting dressed into my outfit.

I go downstairs and get everything I need for the locator spell and chant "Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras

I go downstairs and get everything I need for the locator spell and chant "Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras." I   got a visual of the high school  and I automatically transport myself in the room she's in.

"so... what have I missed?" I say as I see her in the library with the scoobygang and she looks at me frowning "you didn't know?" I look at her confused "Stefan and Nik worked together to stick a dagger in my heart" I sigh "of course they did." I roll my eyes at them.

I look to the scoobygang "what's going on?" she sighs "Ever heard of the five hunters?" I nod my head "yes, they all were killed by Niklaus." she nods "well, a new one came to town and Elena killed him, but here's the good part her brother is now the hunter." I laugh "well, I have missed a lot" she nods "you also missed Nik dying and possessing Tyler's body." I sigh "well,sorry I was depressed." I say looking down, she sighs looking to me "it's not your fault,darling" I take in a heavy breath "don't call me that please" she nods "sorry"