T H I R T E E N

And I know you know that you're my soulmate and all thatI'm like ooh, oohMy whole life got me ready for you, oohGot me happy, happyI'ma be happy, happy, yeahI'ma be happy, happyWon't get no crying from me

I'm like ooh, ooh
My whole life got me ready for you, ooh
Got me happy, happy
I'ma be happy, happy, yeah
Won't get no crying from me

~

Ariana Grande

✴️✴️✴️✴️

I look up at the ceiling sighing yet again as I come up empty-handed while looking in my home library full of grimoires, I look up as I hear the door open to see my brother looking to me with a worried expression.

"Kira... it's been 2 years don't you think you should give up?" I shake my head rapidly "NO! I-I refuse to give up on him..." he sighs "Kira... you didn't even come to mom's funeral." I tense up as he says that "I-I couldn't see her not like that..." he sighs "dad disappeared 1 month ago and hasn't shown up since." my breath hitches "did you try looking at the spot he always runs to when he has a bitch fit." I say rolling my eyes looking at Alec who looks at me confused "the ditch?" I nod he shakes while looking to me " I didn't think about it..." I shrug "he's mad at me, every time he's mad at me he goes to his hiding spot." I pause scoffing "such a child."

I look up a certain grimoire before climbing on the ladder grabbing the big green grimoire before flipping through it to see a resurrection spell on the 20th page and I smile the biggest smile I've smiled in 2 years.

"I have to do this spell now or I can't do it until the next full moon, please I promise I'll talk to you after he's back in my arms I love you, Alec. I'm sorry I haven't been a good sister to you these past 2 years but I appreciate everything you've done for me." He nods kissing my forehead

I run downstairs gathering the candles, salt, the herbs, his ashes, and the grimoire before putting the salt in a circle with his ashes in the middle of the circle with the candles in a circle around me scattering the herbs in both circles before I start chanting the spell with the fire flaring up high I continue to chant the spell all of a sudden the fire stops flaring up and I open my eyes that I didn't even realize that were closed and stand up to look back at Alec who's smiling behind me where I put the circle of salt.

I turn around confused to see the love of my life smirking at me "you know, you're going to have to remove the salt so I can finally kiss my girlfriend" I flick my wrist and the salt moves so he can step out of the circle of salt and before I can even blink Kol speeds to me, I look up to him smiling slightly searching his face to make sure it's really him