E L E V E N

I thought you into my life, woahLook at my mind, yeahNo better place or a timeLook how they alignUniverse must have my backFell from the sky into my lapAnd I know you know that you're my soulmate and all that~Ariana Grande✴️✴️✴️✴️

Look at my mind, yeah
No better place or a time
Look how they align
Universe must have my back
Fell from the sky into my lap
And I know you know that you're my soulmate and all that
~
Ariana Grande
✴️✴️✴️✴️

Kol and I didn't wake up until 8:00 PM the next day, because kept making go back to sleep when I clearly wanted to just stay in bed and sleep the whole day. Getting out of the bed I walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit to wear for the plans we have tonight.

I walk into the bathroom turning on the shower before getting undressed and stepping into the shower and washing myself quickly, I wash my hair and when finished I turn out of the shower and wrap a towel around my hair and body and walk in front o...

I walk into the bathroom turning on the shower before getting undressed and stepping into the shower and washing myself quickly, I wash my hair and when finished I turn out of the shower and wrap a towel around my hair and body and walk in front of the mirror wiping the fogginess off and brush my teeth.

After finishing I walk out of the bathroom and walk back into my room to see Kol already dressed before getting dressed my self and brushing my hair while blow drying it, I look to Kol and smirk over at him "ready?" he nods his head grabbing my hand and we race to the bar where the newly made vampires are and when we arrive we hear snarling and I smirk and when I step inside all of their eyes snap to me while I smirk.

"babe" I shout and he enters the bar "should we do this the easy way or the hard way?" he looks at me confused "should we burn them with the sun or kill them with our hands," Kol smirks at me  "let's have a little fun,darling" I smirk knowing what he meant and I speed to the first vampire ripping her heart out of her chest and the rest of the vampires come speeding to me but I just rip out their hearts as before they can reach for me before we know it all the vampires are piled up dead "huh? that was easy." he nods smirking at me

I hear leaves crunching and I smirk over at Kol and we go around the corner so they can think it was someone else before we reveal ourselves, the door creaks open and I see Damon walk into the bar with Jeremy behind him  looking around before spotting the blood on the floor "something's not right." Damon says looking around  before they follow the path of blood that we left to the cooler where the pile of bodies are.

"Looks like we're gonna have to find some new vampires. what a waste." Damon says frowning at the bodies and I sigh looking to Kol who kisses my lips quickly before kissing my neck before licking off the blood that was left there.  I sigh before paying attention to Damon and Jeremy "what the hell happened?" I laugh as we turn the corner into the cooler as Kol speaks up

"we confess. we did it, but to tell the truth is my lovely girlfriend right here who did most of the work." I nod and glare at Jeremy who has a cross bow pointed at Kol.

"Kol. Jeremy, good to see you, mate. sorry about the mess. it was a little crowded when we arrived, and I prefer more intimate gatherings. we 4 need to have a little chat," Kol says drinking from the bottle of bourbon "care for a drink?" I ask, Damon says getting too close to Kol so I throw him to the pile of bodies " he's underage and I don't like you two." I laugh "if you ever come near Kol again I'll make sure you join that pile of bodies." Kol smirks at me "calm, darling" Damon gets back up "so let's just cut to it."

Kol smirks at me before looking to Damon "my brother has bragged about his plans to complete Jeremy's hunter's mark. it was easy enough to track this lot down. they were all hiding in the shadows. now killing young vampires is easy or old ones for that matter." Kol says glaring at Damon and I chuckle nervously "babe..." he looks to me "calm down, I'm not going to kill him" I chuckle "yeah, I could careless I was just going to say that your bottle of bourbon is running out." he smirks at me before kissing my cheek.

"why? what's it to you either way?" I roll my eyes at Damon's response  "because, you fools, in your zeal to find the cure, you risk waking someone very dangerous." Damon looks back at Jeremy smirking "oh. you must be talking about Silas." Kol and I frown at Damon "what do you know of him?"

Damon quickly responds "nothing. don't want to. not our problem." I look to Kol who is glaring at Damon deeply "isn't it?" Kol says chuckling " a few years back, I came across a group that worshipped Silas. His followers told me that he would rise again, and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time. You know, being immortal, you can see why I'm opposed to time's ending. So, I murdered all of them, and now here you are willing to risk raising him in your search for the cure. I can't exactly sit back and let that happen, can I?" Damon looks Kol up and down and I glare at him as he speaks "we're not gonna back off the cure because you were told one too many bedtime stories, you idiot." I laugh bitterly "you shouldn't have said that." I say as Kol pushes Damon back and points to Jeremy "Jeremy, we were mates back in Colorado. You're a smart lad. Why don't you call off this imbecilic treasure hunt?"
Jeremy frowns at us "I'm not calling anything off, mate." I laugh again "wrong choice." Kol smirks taking my hand backing up slightly "well, I could kill you, but then I'd have to deal with the hunter's curse, and I—I don't particularly feel like being haunted for the next century." Kol snaps his fingers and smirks at them "I've got a better idea. I'll just rip off your arms." Kol tried speeding to Jeremy but Damon speeds him to the cooler door and smashes his head into it and I mumble a spell "futos" and Damon groans dropping to the ground gripping his head in pain as Kol walks to Jeremy "this is going to hurt." I smirk and keep the spell going as I hear a shout in pain to see Jeremy laying on the ground with no arms.
"Whoa you actually did it." I say laughing "yes, darling." I snap Damon's neck as we walk out of the bar.
Kol speeds us to his home and we walk into the parlor "NIK!!" I scream "why are you yelling?" I chuckle nervously "what did you two do?" I step back next to Kol "we might have removed Jeremy's arms." Klaus glares at Kol before pulling out a white oak stake but I just look at him and take out my stele before activating Kol's rune that prevents him from dying from wood.
Klaus stakes him in the heart and I watch as Kol just pulls it out of his heart and throws it into the fireplace enraged "Nik, I technically didn't kill him I just removed his arms so he can bleed out." Klaus nods and smirks at us "you lot are smarter than I thought." I smirk at him before looking to Klaus "you know Klaus, you don't need hybrids to make you happy. You have a family right here to make you happy. Kol May act like an asshole but all he ever wanted was his brother to love him." Kol looks down and grabs my hand, Klaus stops us "thank you little One. I thank you'll be a good edition to the family" I smile at Klaus "now, what are we gonna do about Elena, Damon, Stefan, and the rest of the scoobygang because they're going to come after us." They all nod and I look around "y'all come stay at my place. I have a lease." They nod and I stop "where's Rebekah?" As I say that Rebekah stormed in "Bloody hell, which one of you killed Jeremy." "He's dead already?" She nods while chuckling "wait. You killed him?" I nod my head "well, technically no but I stopped Damon from trying to kill Kol so he could rip his arms off." Rebekah laughs "I imagined you being mad." She nods "I'm sad, but not mad." I nod and say "we're staying at my house for the time being, the scoobygang will come after us." She nods and they pack their things and we speed to my house and we walk inside and lock the doors.
I lifted the picture on top of the fireplace and pressed the emergency button and the whole house was shielded with a metal form so no one can leave.
"What's happened?" I chuckle "emergency button" They nod "it's for when I feel unsafe, no one can get it so we're safe." They nodded "wait. They're vampires" I nodded "I spelled it." They looked to me "you're powerful, why are you scared?" I laugh "I'm not scared, I'm honestly just sleepy and don't want to be interrupted."
Kol chuckles "yes, no interrupting"
"Wait, they have a white oak stake"
"They're going to kill you, Kol" he sighs
"Don't I have a rune" I sigh "for a regular white oak stake... but they have a spelled One" he sighs scared
"I won't let them come near you, you won't be killed."