F O U R T E E N

'Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you doI'm a fool for you and the things, the things you doThe things you do, the things you do~Zayn✴️✴️✴️✴️It took forever to get to New Orleans we even made two pit stops, but when we did arrive I was tire...

I'm a fool for you and the things, the things you do
The things you do, the things you do
~
Zayn
✴️✴️✴️✴️
It took forever to get to New Orleans we even made two pit stops, but when we did arrive I was tired to the point that I could pass out any second.
As we walked into the "house" that the Mikaelson's Are but I sense something is wrong so I walk but stop once I hear Klaus' voice " you have been a redeemer, a confidant, a mentor, a rival... and a friend. And at times, yes, you've been... a royal pain in the ass. Now look at you. I'm so sorry. My brother." I walk into the room to see Klaus leaning over the casket that hold Elijah and I look to him sadly "I thought you'd need some help taking over New Orleans" Klaus swiftly turned to me before speeding to me before hugging me "oh... I thought you'd never give up trying to bring Kol back" I smirked up at him "I didn't" He looks to me confused "didn't? As in?" I nod my head "I brought Kol back he's actually downstairs or was" Klaus walks back over to Elijah's casket "I will not rest until I bring you back. No matter how many I have to kill to insure it."
"Sounds like fun." I gasp hearing my best friend before Klaus and I turn around as Rebekah comes into the room " I could do with a bit of murder and mayhem." Klaus walks up to Rebekah hugging her and I smile "perhaps you should've stayed where you were." She frowns slightly "I never should've left. Elijah might still be alive." They pull away from the hug "or you'd be lying beside him."
Kol walks into the room angrily "all right! Chitchat's over. Can we slaughter someone now?" Kol says while spinning me around before I kiss his lips sweetly I look to Rebekah and she looks to Klaus but then to Kol "K-Kol?" He nodded "hello, little sister" he hugs her with his free arm and we all look back to Klaus who's frowning "well, first things first. We need to destroy the weapons that give our enemy their advantage. Now, one scratch from the rosebush is lethal to us. Freya has tracked down the eight that remain including the main plant. Here, in the ninth ward." Klaus says pointing to a map of New Orleans. I sigh and hug Kol before saying "fine, so we burn them all and then we murder that wretched bitch." I say annoyed as Rebekah walks away with Klaus following and Kol nods while looking down to me concerned for our lives "lethal thorns, resurrected witches... what could possibly go wrong?" He says looking down at me smirking. I smack him lightly "everything could..." I sigh "we should've gotten away when we had the chance" he nods in agreement as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and I around his waist as he guides me to our room.
As we sit on the bed I groan as I become more and more sexually frustrated while being around Kol. "What's wrong, darling?" I sigh "you know... it's been 2 years since we've had sex last" he smirked at me "that's what your on about? You're aroused?" I nod shyly and he smirks "I would to right now, darling. But we have a crisis at hand" I nod understanding "when this is all over we're leaving." He nods agreeing "as much as I love your family it's time for us to move on." He smirks at me before kissing my lips "I love you so much" I smile shyly at him "I love you more" He smirks shaking his head "I don't think you could possibly love me more than I already love you." I smirk "wanna bet?" He smirks while shaking his head "Alec told me about your bets I rather not" he says smirking over at me as he interlocks our fingers and walking downstairs to meet Klaus and Rebekah so we can go kick some ass.
As we finished killing some people Rebekah finished torturing her guy "like stealing candy from babies." Kol smirks at me as I rip the last mans throat out and he drops to the ground "yes, but I'm not finished with this one." He says pulling up a chair sitting in front of the only man alive. Klaus steps through the door frowning "well,hurry up. We still have more ground to cover." Rebekah frowns at Kol before walking to Klaus pointing at Kol "what is the point of interrogation? We know their motives. New Orleans witches despise our family. They always have."
The guy who's beaten up speaks up "because you are beasts. Evil atrocities against nature. Your kind has ruined this city." I glare at him as Kol grabs his face with his hand "yes. I'm the worst of the worst. So tell me, is your master going to save you from me?" He says letting him go roughly as I sit on his lap facing the guy as he laughs "no darling, I'm the worst of the worst. You see... I'm the only one who can actually beat the Hollow." The guy gulps but changes expressions to look unfazed "go ahead, kill me. My life ends for a greater cause than you can ever fathom. The Hollow is risen and nothing can stop her. Not you, not even the ancestors, despite what they might claim." Kol takes me off of his lap and stands up quickly "the ancestors?" He turns towards me worried but before either of us could say anything else to him Klaus shoots him with a stake to the heart.
"I thought he'd never shut up." Kol starts to walk towards Klaus "is it true? Are the ancestors back? Why didn't you tell me?" He slams Klaus against the nearest wall "KOL!!" "I could have seen her." I look confused "who?" I look at him confused "seen who, Kol?" I say in a sharp tone, he looks to me as do the rest of them "Kol came back to life last year, he fell in love with a girl named Davina Clare" tears well up in my eyes "y-you cheated on me?" Kol looks to me and I transport back to the house and pack all of my things and as I finish I see Alex looking confused "what's going on?" I look to him with tears in my eyes "Kol was brought back to life a year ago and he cheated on me." Alec looks to me "it's ok, little sister." And comes up to me hugging me tight "I got you." I cry into his shoulder but stop before laughing "you know, all this time I thought he really loved me... I gave him my virginity, I gave him all the love that I had blocked out from anyone else. He's my mate for fucksake." I look up seeing Klaus and Rebekah "where is he?" They sigh "he went to go try and see Davina" I cry harder than I was before, Rebekah hugs me and tries to get me to stand up but it wasn't successful so she gets down to my level before hugging me again "darling, my brother is an asshole for hurting you like this." I sigh "I deserve better." I pick up my stele before deactivating my mate rune "I don't need him... goodbye Mikaelson's tell Kol... I hope he burns in hell because that's what he deserves."
They all gasp as I disappear even leaving my brother.

F A T E 爱 Kol Mikaelson {SHORT STORY} {EDITING}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara