E I G H T -T E E N

(I think I did this song on another chapter already but who cares I love it💋)And I know you know that you're my soulmate and all thatI'm like ooh, oohMy whole life got me ready for you, oohGot me happy, happyI'ma be happy, happy, yeahI'ma be happ...

And I know you know that you're my soulmate and all that
I'm like ooh, ooh
My whole life got me ready for you, ooh
Got me happy, happy
I'ma be happy, happy, yeah
~
Ariana Grande
✴️✴️✴️✴️
Kol and I decided to not go on our honeymoon until we know that his family is safe from darkness, so right now we're moving into our new home in Belize it's so beautiful.
I'm doing the last room which is a surprise for Kol as I finish I call him into the room "what's this?" He says confused "a baby room? You know hope isn't a baby anymore." I chuckle "actually it's our baby room." He looks confused "you're pregnant? You know that's not possible right." I laugh "babe..." I start whining as I pull his body closer to mine "I can do a fertility spell so we can have a baby." He looks to me tearfully "really?" I nod "I can actually do it now." He nods his head rapidly and I gather my stuff for the spell which contains his blood, my blood, and something he loves which he chose his cross necklace "babe... you can use something else" he shakes his head "I'd do anything to have a baby with you, darling" I kiss his lips quickly and I gather the enchantments and start chanting " In unum edito dominus sae domina. Cuplas sino liberos. In unum edito dominus sae domina.cuplas sino liberos." I felt the spell finish and I look to him to see a glow go down to his crotch area then disappear and I chuckle "it worked." He smiles "it did?" I nod "it did!" I chuckle and he picks me up "let's go try for that baby now" I giggle as he picks me up and takes me to our room.

When we finish making love I get up and walk to the bathroom doing my business and turning on the shower and getting in while letting the close to hot water run down my back I sigh contently as I wash my body and my hair sighing contently as I finish I turn off the shower and grab two towels wrapping on my body and the other on my hair and dry my hair of dripping water with the towel.
I walk out of the bathroom into my room getting dressed into something comfortable

I brush out my hair and go back into bed with Kol but take my shoes off before I get into bed I look to see he's on FaceTime with hope

" how's my little ne'er-do-well?" "I've been better. How's Kira?" "My darling wife is right next to me right now. You know, Belize is beautiful this time of year. You should visit." "I'd love to, but... I'm grounded." "Grounded? You can't ground a witch, let alone my favorite niece." I chuckle "that's what I said. Mom didn't think it was funny." "Well, I'm sure it will all blow over by Mardi Gras." "I...I didn't think it was such a big deal at the time, but now that it's stirred up so much trouble,I-I feel kind of bad." I butt in "hope, you can't get your knickers in a knot every time you have a little kerfuffle you'll never have a moment of pleasure." She smiles at me as and I cuddle into Kol "and I, for one, thought you showed some real entrepreneurial spirit." She chuckles " yeah, that's me, your friendly neighborhood blood dealer." "I'm sure you've noticed by now the best people are the black sheep." "Like my dad?" I scoff "he was referring to himself. Niklaus is in a league of his own." "Seen him lately?" I shake my head "last time we saw him was before the wedding and we couldn't stay long. But, don't worry, sooner or later, something will blow up in New Orleans. Some crisis or other always brings us back." Hope looks at us with a look I know so well from her "hope... don't do anything stupid." She nods slightly "okay."
She hangs up,
I sigh "she's definitely about to do something stupid." Kol looks at me " I know." I look at him smirking and he shakes his head as I take his hand and transport us to Rebekah and see Kol doesn't have pants on so I transport us back "put pants on." He does and I sigh as he places his hand in mine as I transport us to Klaus instead who's talking to Caroline "care to explain why you're methodically picking off all the members of One family?" I chuckle "please we'd all love to hear this one?" I walk into the room with Kol next to me and Klaus tears up but hides it " because I'm compulsive. Or perhaps it's just to while away the time. Or maybe..." he pulls her close scaring her "just maybe, Klaus Mikaelson has finally gone mad." I scoff "or you just want people to think you have." Caroline nods in agreement moving his arms from her forcefully "this spree you're on, it isn't random. You have a list. Don't you?" He smirks at her and I groan "ok... we just came here because I have a piece of information that you need to inform the others about Caroline..." she looks to me "what?" "We we're going to tell Klaus but he's annoying the hell out of me." She nods "Hope is going to hide away Hayley and put a cloaking spell on her... I-I can't lose her especially not for something stupid... she's one of my best friends my second one to be exact... so please inform Rebekah." Klaus's eyes widen "she's your best friend, since when?" I scoff "since you decided to ignore everyone and I was the only person she could talk to." He looks down sadly and I say "see you, Klaus just know I love you because you're my family now and I won't give up on you." He looks down sadly and I sigh before grabbing Kol's hand and transporting us back home. I sigh sadly "he's gotten worse." Kol nods trying to hide his pain but I see right through him "you know... you don't have to hide from me I know you better than anyone else" He nods "I-I just can't lose my family... if I lose them I don't know what I'm going to do." I sigh sadly hugging him close to me "you know what will happen, we'll be sad for a while but I will find a way to bring each one of our family members back to us." He nods at me smiling "I can't wait to have a baby so our family can be complete." I smile and look to him "I'm going to do the fertility spell for Rebekah." He looks at me in awe "you're amazing, you know that?" I blush and look at him "I just know that she wants a family and she deserves it more than anything in this world except us." He chuckles and brings me close to him "I love you" "I love you too, my love"
Later that day, Alec and Demi come into our house and sit on the couch opposite of us "hey, what are you guys doing here?" Demi smiles "we have a date for the wedding." "Which is?" I say excitedly "December of this year" I smile "that's amazing I'm so happy for y'all." Demi continues to smile "I want you to be my maid of honor and Alec wants Kol to be his best man" I squeal "you guys are amazing" I hug Demi and she pulls me down hugging me tight and I let go of the hug "thank you I can't wait to be apart of your day just like you were for ours." They smile as I look to Kol sitting on his lap pecking his lips "you ok?" He nods "I honestly just miss my family." He sighs and I hug him "we'll go see Rebekah soon, I know that's who you're talking about." He laughs and kisses the side of my neck "you've studied me like a textbook, darling" I smile down at him but then I blackout and I gasp as I look around to see I'm in New Orleans "What's going on?" I see a woman with dark hair and Hayley "p-please let me go, I need to see my daughter." Tears fall down my cheeks and I gasp awake to see Kol, Demi and Alec looking at me worried as I stay quiet "a woman kidnapped Hayley and is planning to kill her... but I have a plan" I transport myself to where she is and take some of her blood in a tube "K-Kira?" I shh her "I'm not letting you die." I transport back home and get everything I need for the spell so when she dies her body won't be destroyed so she'll come back to life, this is an everlasting spell.
I chant the spell with the fire to candles flaming and I pour her blood into the herbs and I chant louder and stopped as I saw it worked and smiled "it worked" They all look to me confused "what?" I sigh "Hayley is going to die." Kol's eyes widen "but- I'm not letting it last more than 2 days" he nods and I smile "she's one of my best friends I'd do you for any of you. Especially Kol"
"My question is how'd you know that she's going to die?"
✴️✴️✴️✴️
This is a short chapter only because I have to work and I wanted to kind of write a filler for y'all, much love
-Mya💓